Aug 22, 2018
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
MISSISSAGA
App. Filed.......
08-11-2021
Hello folks,
Hope everyone is doing stellar. Just a quick random thought - is it just me, or are Vancouver candidates seeing longer processing times compared to other locations?
Me too in the same boat
Vancouver is too slow

Btun

Oct 20, 2014
Hello folks,
Hope everyone is doing stellar. Just a quick random thought - is it just me, or are Vancouver candidates seeing longer processing times compared to other locations?
In the Guelph / Cambridge / Kitchener / Waterloo area, after IP, it can take up to 6-8 months to receive the test invitation letter according to some actual and old threads...frustrating

Uranus

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
In the Guelph / Cambridge / Kitchener / Waterloo area, after IP, it can take up to 6-8 months to receive the test invitation letter according to some actual and old threads...frustrating
really ??!! oh no... I'm in Cambridge. p.s my friend from Milton got hers all processed with 6 Months last year around this time.

navi2235

Jul 17, 2015
Visa Office......
wvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-15
AOR Received.
28-11-15
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
13-05-15
Med's Done....
22-05-15
Interview........
None,Probably Waived
Passport Req..
DM 26-08-2015 PPR Eagerly Waiting
It will be returned since the eligibility period is 5 years back from the date you sign the application. The date is wrong I'm 100% sure that it will be returning.
When did you send it?
Hi thanks for the update I didn’t send it was about to send as per my representative, then at the last stage I changed as per 5 years , as you all suggested, didn’t get any refund from representative but then again I believe my application is filed properly hence time any money both saved
Thanks guys

scotchy007

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
It will come from an email ending in cig.gc.ca like the one that you got your Test Invite from.

Its in PDF format and I have no way to modify to remove my information, but you definitely cant miss it.
Has the Notice to Appear: To Take Oath of Citizenship at the top.
Name, date when you are supposed to appear, the time.
Location is in a rectangular box.

Then it outlines the documents you need to take with you.
The Oath is on the next page
Another page has a permission release and consent form
Then another declaration form
There is another page with information about the Ceremony
Another page that provides space to write about what becoming a Canadian citizen means etc.

Hopefully that helps.

Reactions: Uranus

Omo-Oba

Apr 5, 2018
@Libu, Trust you are doing good.
Kindly update my tracker.
- Test Invite Letter: Sept.14th 2018
- Test Interview Date: Oct.17th 2018

Good luck to everyone.
Omo-Oba.

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Hi Experts and Hero Members
I am senior (73 years) aspirant applicant for citizenship . Can any expert or hero member through some light as to what is current waiting period of processing citizenship application for seniors like me and also as to whether we can know our arrival departure in Canada on web like for USA visit we can get our visits through I 94. Regards