Sandhun

Aug 22, 2018
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
MISSISSAGA
App. Filed.......
08-11-2021
RCMP directly would be the fastest I'd say. A 3rd party just sends them to RCMP anyway. Maybe call your local RCMP and see what their process is.
Thanks a lot

citizenhope

Aug 23, 2018
Hello all, my April application got returned because I missed one simple tick. Now I am re-doing the application form and I have a question. How do I reply to question 3: "Have you applied for citizenship before?" Is it a yes because I applied and then it was returned as incomplete? Or should I say no given that my application has not yet gone to their system? Thanks

jasvinder80

Jun 10, 2014
Hello all, my April application got returned because I missed one simple tick. Now I am re-doing the application form and I have a question. How do I reply to question 3: "Have you applied for citizenship before?" Is it a yes because I applied and then it was returned as incomplete? Or should I say no given that my application has not yet gone to their system? Thanks
Answer should be NO.

ryanguy90

Jan 25, 2017
Hi , can you please update my status. I am listed under April 2018, might be better to shift me onto June 2018 as my application was returned and now I have received AOR as of Aug 8th. On Aug 23rd, it shows it's in progress. Thanks.

DANBR86

May 19, 2018
Answer should be NO.
I think the answer is no. Even if you had sent your application once it hasn't been processed. I believe that this question in form is regarding people who applied and for some reason it have been denied or withdraw.So it must a very good explanation.

Reactions: citizenhope

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Greetings from Vancouver Island!

I'd love to share tracking info. Please add me to the tracker
id: GeoCanadian
App.Type: Family of 3
Physical Presence Days: 1748
App Sent: August 07, 2018
App Recd: August 13, 2018
AOR:
In Process:
Test Invite:
Test date:
Decision Made ECAS:
Oath Letter:
Oath Date:

One urgent question: I am sending my family for a prolonged vacation. I was wondering if I could have my spouse do the fingerprints now and save them until I receive the request? Or, do we absolutely have to wait for the request before doing the fingerprints?

Cheers...
added, good luck

AngusM

Jul 6, 2018
Hi
My wife has received a letter requesting her fingerprints.

We are currently in the U.K

Has anyone done this process from outside Canada / is it even possible ?

Thanks

gilmerfamily

Mar 10, 2014
Hi everyone,

I would just like to ask your opinion or comments regarding our plan for vacation in January, 2019. Is it possible for us to go for vacation that month next year? Our timeline is IN PROCESS since June 19, 2018.

I am hoping someone could comment on this as I need to apply for vacation in my work right away to get it approved by my Director.

Thank you so much.

bucajack

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
Hi everyone,

I would just like to ask your opinion or comments regarding our plan for vacation in January, 2019. Is it possible for us to go for vacation that month next year? Our timeline is IN PROCESS since June 19, 2018.

I am hoping someone could comment on this as I need to apply for vacation in my work right away to get it approved by my Director.

Thank you so much.
It might be. It really depends on how quickly your application gets processed. I have travel in September and December so I just sent a web form and asked that the case officer not schedule anything for the dates that I will be traveling. You can probably do the same.

Reactions: gilmerfamily

AngusM

Jul 6, 2018
We have just found out our applications are being processed through the Vancouver office although we are in the Calgary area .
Does this mean we will have to go to Vancouver for our test ??

gilmerfamily

Mar 10, 2014
It might be. It really depends on how quickly your application gets processed. I have travel in September and December so I just sent a web form and asked that the case officer not schedule anything for the dates that I will be traveling. You can probably do the same.
Thank you bucajack! I will.