+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 - Citizenship Applicant

KAJORDAN

Oct 13, 2012
Category........
Don't worry, it seems the processing times have slowed since April.
If you look back on this forum there are people who submitted weeks before you and still have yet to receive their AOR.
I am one of them.
me too
my application received April 18 and no AOR till this date

KAJORDAN

Oct 13, 2012
Category........
Hi Guys! I'm new to the thread. I haven't updated the spreadsheet because the phone is not allowing it. But I will soon do it. I am really worried because I sent my application on April 23rd. Tracking shows delivered. But haven't heard anything from the government yet. I'm pretty sure that all information was right. The application is pretty straight forward. But it's been almost 2 months I should have received my papers back by now or the aor!! What do you think? Is this normal? Thanks a lot!
me too
my application received April 18 and no AOR till this date.
please lets exchange if receive AOR

Reactions: Rosielai

KAJORDAN

Oct 13, 2012
Category........
Don't worry, it seems the processing times have slowed since April.
If you look back on this forum there are people who submitted weeks before you and still have yet to receive their AOR.
I am one of them.
please lets exchange info the day once receive AOR

Reactions: Rosielai

KAJORDAN

Oct 13, 2012
Category........
Hi

Unfortunately I have received back my application today due to it being incomplete. :(

I need help with some of the terminology for the fees. It says that "fees were not taken". While at the end of the form it is written that I can request a refund. I do not see any credit in my CC for the refund.

Based on the above I am assuming that when I resend the application. I would just reattach the same payment receipt again give it is not credited back to me.

Also now that I have my application returned by CIC, I would like to clarify if someone knows. The last name for me and my wife are different I hope that does not matter for them to consider this application as a family application. Should I attach something (e.g. Mrg Certifiate)?

Regards
Hemal Jivani
Were you both married when you applied to permanent residence? so they have the info.
but I would recommend to add mrg certificate ; this is what I personally did.

rehman_naveed

Mar 23, 2018
Hello admin;

new entries
application sent :April 16
application received :April 18
AOR : still not received ( as of June 13)
physical presence : 1100 days

Anyone same as my case (application before with no AOR till this date ?
thanks
Yes, I am in same boat, application sent on April 16th , delivered April 18th , no AOR yet

KAJORDAN

Oct 13, 2012
Category........
Dear friends,

My app received on April 26th nd now waiting for AOR.
Btw where can i get recent copy of that citizenship test preparation book? How much?
You will get a link within the AOR email . you can still get that link from immigration website.

KAJORDAN

Oct 13, 2012
Category........
Im also April 18th... checking every day!!
After we get the AoR, its a relief because it should mean that nothing is missing...
My application received on April 18th , still waiting for AOR.
lets exchange info once AOR received.
thanks

KAJORDAN

Oct 13, 2012
Category........
It's not good that your application is returned which made me anxious as I am in the same boat. Although ethically it should not be returned as you already submitted passports of kids as well, so health card and passport will serve as 2 ID documents for kids. Just thinking after 1.5 months we are at nowhere in the race. quite frustrating as we still need to submit passport for photo ID for kids ID and health card is already submitted. They should have sent the AOR and requested from you to submit another ID for kids to keep the process going. Good luck and I should also make copies of kids passport to send the moment I receive the forms back. Thanks
what
It's not good that your application is returned which made me anxious as I am in the same boat. Although ethically it should not be returned as you already submitted passports of kids as well, so health card and passport will serve as 2 ID documents for kids. Just thinking after 1.5 months we are at nowhere in the race. quite frustrating as we still need to submit passport for photo ID for kids ID and health card is already submitted. They should have sent the AOR and requested from you to submit another ID for kids to keep the process going. Good luck and I should also make copies of kids passport to send the moment I receive the forms back. Thanks
if PR or healthcard or passport are not considered identification for minors; so what can ? drivers license out of question.

I did submitted PR+HC+PASS and got AOR for my family after 12 day from application submission date.
thanks

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
Sorry
Forgot to give all my details:

Date Application Sent: April 19
Application Received: April 24
AOR: Jine 11

City: Edmonton

Thank you
Congrats!! @husni Can you also share your App type (Single/Family) and physical presence days?

Hello mates,

I've received my AOR today.
App received - April 26
AOR - jun 13

IRCC made me happy today. I am excited to become a Canadian citizen soon. Good luck for all waiting members.
Admin, Please update my info..
Cheers&Thanks
Congrats!! Updated :)

Hello admin;

new entries
application sent :April 16
application received :April 18
AOR : still not received ( as of June 13)
physical presence : 1100 days

Anyone same as my case (application before with no AOR till this date ?
thanks
@KAJORDAN Can you also share your Location, App type (Single/Family) and physical presence days?

Can you please send me a copy or link to the updated spreadsheet.
thank you
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UVvKb4Sem00uOCyB2kTeM2_AofgT_8b4uTJyBh9pXdg/edit#gid=2093304809