Category........
Visa Office......
MPNP-winnipeg(manitoba), PR Fedral-Ottawa
NOC Code......
6231 NOC-B (Insurance Broker)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 9 2014(Mpnp) Feb 9,2015 (Federal PR)
Doc's Request.
Additional documents requested, ask to filled newly separated schedule A for spouse only on Oct 20,2015. Sent by fax and post as well on oct 21,2015
Nomination.....
Nov 30 2014
AOR Received.
XEP-April 24,2015 EP-June 15,2015
File Transfer...
Feb 09,2015
Med's Request
Sep 10,2015
Med's Done....
Sep18,2015 and medical received on ECAS Oct 23,2015
Passport Req..
Feb 3,2016( i was back home, sent an email and asked to changed visa office, got email back, sent passport and got back visa stamped, landed succesfully)
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
since 2010, landed for PR Mar 5,2016(Ottawa Airport)
  • We sent you correspondence on Aug 2, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
ECAS got updated. Look like my fingure prints request should come in the mail very soon. Please update timeline sheet accordingly.
Thanks,
Raman

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
  • We sent you correspondence on Aug 2, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
ECAS got updated. Look like my fingure prints request should come in the mail very soon. Please update timeline sheet accordingly.
Thanks,
Raman
Updated.

AngusM

Jul 6, 2018
So we still can't get into ecas despite getting a.o.r email on May 29th.

We've tried every permutation of sign for both my wife and I and it keeps coming back to " we cannot retrieve your file this could be one of three things " page....

Should we be worried ?

Reactions: DANBR86

DANBR86

May 19, 2018
So we still can't get into ecas despite getting a.o.r email on May 29th.

We've tried every permutation of sign for both my wife and I and it keeps coming back to " we cannot retrieve your file this could be one of three things " page....

Should we be worried ?
Try to put your UCI number with - . I had the same problem but after put exactly how it is in my pr card , i could access ecas without problem. Tell me if it works. ;)

AngusM

Jul 6, 2018
Try to put your UCI number with - . I had the same problem but after put exactly how it is in my pr card , i could access ecas without problem. Tell me if it works. ;)
The 8 digit number on my card ?
No still not happening .

Now I'm locked out for exceeding sign in attempts ....o_O

DANBR86

May 19, 2018
The 8 digit number on my card ?

No still not happening .

Now I'm locked out for exceeding sign in attempts ....o_O
Are attempting with the option citizenship?
Is your birth date in format YYYY-MM-DD?
Your family name is exactly as it in your landing paper?

pesarak007

Dec 26, 2015
I sent my documents on April 2 and got the AOR on May23. I have not yet received the "In Process" email update.
Don't you guys think it is getting too late?? What do you think I should do?

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
I sent my documents on April 2 and got the AOR on May23. I have not yet received the "In Process" email update.
Don't you guys think it is getting too late?? What do you think I should do?
You would not get an email when your application moves to "In Process". You have to follow your ECAS updates which shows "In Process" or any other correspondence requested.

pesarak007

Dec 26, 2015
Thanks! I checked the status and it says in process since July 10!
You would not get an email when your application moves to "In Process". You have to follow your ECAS updates which shows "In Process" or any other correspondence requested.

AngusM

Jul 6, 2018
Are attempting with the option citizenship?
Is your birth date in format YYYY-MM-DD?
Your family name is exactly as it in your landing paper?
I have tried every permutation with every id number for both my wife and I and still cannot get signed in.

Maybe it's because we are in the UK trying to login ?

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
I have tried every permutation with every id number for both my wife and I and still cannot get signed in.

Maybe it's because we are in the UK trying to login ?
I feel your pain. I am from the UK but based in Canada and I am the same. I can't get in yet my daughter can! Don't know why this is.