ID: Mandykmf
App.Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1143
App Sent: April 29, 2018
App Recd: May 03, 2018

Loops

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Hello everyone! I want to send my application for my citizenship but I have a few questions before starting.
Considering that I'm planning on sending my documents between 15th-20th of June

1- I'm going on my honeymoon from September 17th to October 8th and I'm not sure if I will be called for test to oat during this time. With your experience, what is the timeline for you to be called for the exam after you submit your application?

2- If it happens that I'm away, can I reschedule the test?

3- I graduated from an English speaking University, would the copy of my diploma and transcripts be enough proof of language proficiency? It's not so clear on the website

Thank you for you help and tips!

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Hello everyone! I want to send my application for my citizenship but I have a few questions before starting.
Considering that I'm planning on sending my documents between 15th-20th of June

1- I'm going on my honeymoon from September 17th to October 8th and I'm not sure if I will be called for test to oat during this time. With your experience, what is the timeline for you to be called for the exam after you submit your application?

2- If it happens that I'm away, can I reschedule the test?

3- I graduated from an English speaking University, would the copy of my diploma and transcripts be enough proof of language proficiency? It's not so clear on the website

Thank you for you help and tips!
After you've applied and receive your AoR, you can then send IRCC your travel dates via the webform. If they still schedule your test during this time, you can have it rescheduled. You're not likely to see an oath invitation during this time frame unless you are processed under an approved urgency request.

Yes, those documents would suffice to prove proficiency.

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
Hi All,

I need your advise here regarding online physical Presence Calculator. which following option should i choose?

1- do i put the details according to my study or work permit document issue date/ expiry ?
2- do i put the details according to my situation like i completed my study in june 2013 on valid study permit and off campus work permit and i got job as full time in July,2013 but post graduate work permit issued me in August,2013. which i was mentioned in my PR application as well.

so i am confused here either i go according to my study/work permit document expiry or option 2?

Please advise

AK84

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please add me to the tracker
ID: IndoCanadian777
Physical Presence Days: 1,741
App Sent: March 23, 2018
App Recd: March 26, 2018

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa

ryanguy90

Jan 25, 2017
Hello Team,

My application was returned yesterday due to me not entering my SIN number at section 12. That was the only highlighted part and everything else seems to be in order. I did manage to courier it back yesterday as well, so it should be received by Friday 8th June. I hope it wouldn't take long to receive AOR after that!

Thanks,
ryanguy90

egyptbasha

Jun 5, 2018
id: egyptbasha
Physical Presence Days: 1097
App Sent: Apr 11, 2018
App Recd: Apr 11, 2018
AOR:
In Process:
Test Invite:
Test date:
Decision Made ECAS:
Oath Letter:
Oath Date:

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
Hello Team,

My application was returned yesterday due to me not entering my SIN number at section 12. That was the only highlighted part and everything else seems to be in order. I did manage to courier it back yesterday as well, so it should be received by Friday 8th June. I hope it wouldn't take long to receive AOR after that!

Thanks,
ryanguy90
Sorry to hear about it bro. Hopefully they will process faster this time. Good Luck!!

id: egyptbasha
Physical Presence Days: 1097
App Sent: Apr 11, 2018
App Recd: Apr 11, 2018
AOR:
In Process:
Test Invite:
Test date:
Decision Made ECAS:
Oath Letter:
Oath Date:
Added. Good Luck!!

@egyptbasha i wonder how you were able to send and deliver you application on the same date?

Loops

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
After you've applied and receive your AoR, you can then send IRCC your travel dates via the webform. If they still schedule your test during this time, you can have it rescheduled. You're not likely to see an oath invitation during this time frame unless you are processed under an approved urgency request.

Yes, those documents would suffice to prove proficiency.
Thank you!
Any idea on the total timeline (from application to ceremony)?