+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 CEC Application

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
I mean can I submit them later , I still have time for 90 days , however I don't want to hold the process because of PCC। , what do you say ?
CIC will decide whether to give you extra time or reject your application outright for not submitting PCC. There are cases where they have rejected applicants outright if there was no PCC provided at the time of AOR. And then there are some cases for which they gave extensions. Its totally based on your luck. You have 90 days !! My suggestion is to get all PCCs and submit a complete application.

Read the cases of rejection here, mostly due to PCCs.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/cec-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hi guys,
Anyone still waiting for PPR with an April AOR?
Yes me. I know exactly whats causing my delay. I remember your ITA was on a Monday ? or your AOR is April 14th ? Me and you have somewhat similar timeline if I can remember.

Shaq

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Yes me. I know exactly whats causing my delay. I remember your ITA was on a Monday ? or your AOR is April 14th ? Me and you have somewhat similar timeline if I can remember.
What's causing a delay for you? and how do you know?

waterlooengineer

Mar 13, 2018
That is correct. AOR April 14th. Everything is passed except Security. Whats your status?

waterlooengineer

Mar 13, 2018
Oh man...I feel for you.

GCMS said everything passed except criminality and security but i got a ghost update a few weeks ago. I called CIC and got to know that my criminality is passed.

So security is still ongoing.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi All,

I just got my PPR email this morning and I’m in a pickle! So, here’s the thing. I’m CEC Inland applicant, in Toronto. I have a WP expiring in 2020. I had to travel India for holidays and would be flying on December 8th.
If I send my document with everything by tomorrow morning(Tuesday), can I expected it back from CIC, before my flight, considering the Canada post strike?
Anyone who’s submitted in recent times?

Regards

rareroot

Nov 29, 2018
Yo guys! I applied to CEC long back. First i was confused about the eligibility criteria since there is a issue with my last year job. But my immigration consultant help me to sort it out now I'm planning to move Quebec region.