strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
IP2 wording doesn’t mean eligibility or background check passed if u have jumped to IP2 directly :(
CEC inland
AOR 04.03.2018
IP2. 04.11.2018
MEP. 04.17.2018

Inquiry to an IRCC agent today
My Eligibility hasn’t completed and background check hasn’t started.

She quoted different wordings do not mean that you pass certain stages. Which means IP2 could still be IP1 with the same wordings and if u have only been in application for like A few weeks and in IP2 directly. More likely you are still undergoing eligibility and background check. And there is no guarantee that the next officer will go through your file :( just hope for the best and if your IP1 stuck and all of sudden moved to IP2 and then you are soon to get PPR but not like IP2 directly.

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Hi its Dhruvit here.
CRS: 456

Hopefully will get ITA in the next draw that is on 25th April.
You will get it for sure. The current trend of cut off is in mid 440s.

Reactions: Thedaydreamer21

ravidgohil@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2017
A query for a friend of mine. Seniors please help out.

I was arrested and charged under Canadian criminal code in summer 2015, later in January 2016 the charges were withdrawn, and in August 2017 all my records were erased (file destruction) by Toronto Police and RCMP, I received a letter stating the same, I ordered RCMP fingerprint report last October and the report had nothing, no records were found.

Now, when I apply for PR, they are asking in statutory questions, have you ever been arrested, committed, convicted or charged with an offence under criminal code of any country? What should be my answer? Do I still have the arrest record? Even if my records were destructed? Even my RCMP report doesn’t show anything?

What are the odds for rejection or delay in the process? (He is admissible to Canada - His study & work permit were approved after the incident)

Seniors please advise. Thank you

kavitpatel

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
A query for a friend of mine. Seniors please help out.

I was arrested and charged under Canadian criminal code in summer 2015, later in January 2016 the charges were withdrawn, and in August 2017 all my records were erased (file destruction) by Toronto Police and RCMP, I received a letter stating the same, I ordered RCMP fingerprint report last October and the report had nothing, no records were found.

Now, when I apply for PR, they are asking in statutory questions, have you ever been arrested, committed, convicted or charged with an offence under criminal code of any country? What should be my answer? Do I still have the arrest record? Even if my records were destructed? Even my RCMP report doesn’t show anything?

What are the odds for rejection or delay in the process? (He is admissible to Canada - His study & work permit were approved after the incident)

Seniors please advise. Thank you
yup..you need to say yes. and than in description below mention that all records were erased .

rishu12892

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
For FSW you need at least 1 year of CONTINUOUS experience, on the contrary for CEC, non continuous experience is valid.

Hope this helps.
Actually i show money as 10,000. but when i update to 12,500 it's start showing, Eventually CEC applicants don't need to show money.