+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
sad news for me.
I've been rejected a PR after 14 month of waiting. No ADR, the latest status IP2 SS.
My Canadian experience at NOC B level has not been recognized. I provided a reference letter listing my position, salary, 2 pages of duties and responsibilities accompanied by pay stubs. Plus I provided my new job ref letter with the same paperwork at NOC B, increased salary.

My recommendation to whoever didn't order GCMS notes and is still waiting - get them asap and let a professional read through them and explain what is going on in the minds of officers. I don't think these delays that are posted here are just a processing backlog. It's a backlog because smth is not clear, IMHO.
Wish all of you the fast and most positive result of your waiting.
So sorry! Maybe it's possible to appeal and send them another reference/proof?

BonjourCA

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Hi,

Got an update today, my additional documents status went from we are reviewing .. to not applicable... not sure what it means.
I sent an LOE beginning of december 2018.

Last edited:

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
Hi Guys , so finally we got our PPR after a long and stressful journey. The below is our timeline for your reference :

FSWO family of 3
CRS 451

24-04-2018 AOR
02-05 MEPI/IP1
28-06 IP2 got to know that file moved to Sydney NS and the looong waiting begins... no movement in my application
19-07. GCSM1 got to know RR for POF , sent updated pof proactively
06-11-2018 paid RPRF and sent receipt via cse ( paid without adr )
09-02-2019. GCMS 2 still shows eligibility under review
14-02. Raised web form attached LOE
16-03 ordered GCMS3 still didn’t receive
22-03. File moved to HKVO
25-03 ADR schedule A for spouse
03-04 Submitted adr
02-05 Re medical request
11-05 re med passed
22-05 PPR

Hang in there guys, yours will come when you least expect it. Wish the remaining of you still waiting a speedy PPR.
Congratulations!

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
sad news for me.
I've been rejected a PR after 14 month of waiting. No ADR, the latest status IP2 SS.
My Canadian experience at NOC B level has not been recognized. I provided a reference letter listing my position, salary, 2 pages of duties and responsibilities accompanied by pay stubs. Plus I provided my new job ref letter with the same paperwork at NOC B, increased salary.

My recommendation to whoever didn't order GCMS notes and is still waiting - get them asap and let a professional read through them and explain what is going on in the minds of officers. I don't think these delays that are posted here are just a processing backlog. It's a backlog because smth is not clear, IMHO.
Wish all of you the fast and most positive result of your waiting.
Really sorry to hear that!

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Hi,

Got an update today, my additional documents status went from we are reviewing .. to not applicable... not sure what it means.
I sent an LOE beginning of december 2018.
Hey most likely they accepted ur additional documents and you have cleared eligibility in case you were in RR. Same happened to me three weeks ago and next day my MP office called me and said my medical have been sent for renewal.a week later I got another update which said you do not require any medical examination. And I immediately called CIC they told me eligibility passed, security passed, criminality passed and they have sent my medical for renewal. Fingers crossed buddy. It's a good sign. I am waiting for my next update for my medical to get extended. All the best

joe141985

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019
I checked my profile tonight and it seems like I got a ghost update.. The profile said updated or something like that.. But when I checked inside nothing had changed besides the last update from a week or two back where the medicals went from passed to you do not need a medical now. What does this mean? Honestly does it even mean anything?

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
I checked my profile tonight and it seems like I got a ghost update.. The profile said updated or something like that.. But when I checked inside nothing had changed besides the last update from a week or two back where the medicals went from passed to you do not need a medical now. What does this mean? Honestly does it even mean anything?
Did you receive an email for your ghost update. It mostly like means your medicals have been extended.

What's your Aor by the way?

joe141985

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019
Did you receive an email for your ghost update. It mostly like means your medicals have been extended.

What's your Aor by the way?
I didnt receive any emails regarding the update. I'll be calling IRCC call center today to find out what happened. AOR 9th april.

Reactions: djangoboy

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
I didnt receive any emails regarding the update. I'll be calling IRCC call center today to find out what happened. AOR 9th april.
Thank you for your response and looks people get an update sometimes via email and then they check their profile to get to know that their case has been updated and it also happens that people get to know about an update via random checks.

What's the reason for your delay are you in review required or something?

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Hi Joe, two weeks back did you receive an update for your profile update or again was it via some random check on your profile that you got to know?

joe141985

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019
Hi Joe, two weeks back did you receive an update for your profile update or again was it via some random check on your profile that you got to know?
You are correct. 2 weeks back there was an update where my medicals went fro passed to "You do not need a medical now". Last night there was again an update but when I looked inside nothing had changed. I called IRCC call center but the agent said nothing had changed as per the GCMS notes.

I was RR for my police certificates and they had asked me for my RCMP certificate as an ADR which I had promptly submitted last year in August.

I lost my job in Vancouver due to a mass layoff and since I was on a work permit no other company was willing to sponsor me except for 1 company in Montreal. Hence I had to take that only job and move to Montreal. I updated IRCC with that explanation and provided additional documents that verify the same including the case going on against my previous employer who did not pay us for 1 month.

Our family had to uproot everything we had in Vancouver and move over to Montreal where it took us months to settle down again. I did explain to IRCC that we have no intention of staying in Montreal due to the cold weather and requirement of French language and the higher tax rates and honestly we truly want to move back to Vancouver where all our friends are.

So much has happened over the past 1.2 years that our lives have gone through a roller coaster ride.

Each and every day I pray to God that something good comes along.

Me and my wife have reached a point where emotionally we have become numb.

I hope IRCC realizes what we have/are gone/going through and lets us know of their decision.

Its like we have been fighting a long battle solely all by ourselves and with no one on our side.

Everyday looking forward to something with some kind of hope.

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
I truly hope my friend. All you can do is stay positive and that is it. Good luck. I assure you, you are closer than you think.

BonjourCA

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
You are correct. 2 weeks back there was an update where my medicals went fro passed to "You do not need a medical now". Last night there was again an update but when I looked inside nothing had changed. I called IRCC call center but the agent said nothing had changed as per the GCMS notes.

I was RR for my police certificates and they had asked me for my RCMP certificate as an ADR which I had promptly submitted last year in August.

I lost my job in Vancouver due to a mass layoff and since I was on a work permit no other company was willing to sponsor me except for 1 company in Montreal. Hence I had to take that only job and move to Montreal. I updated IRCC with that explanation and provided additional documents that verify the same including the case going on against my previous employer who did not pay us for 1 month.

Our family had to uproot everything we had in Vancouver and move over to Montreal where it took us months to settle down again. I did explain to IRCC that we have no intention of staying in Montreal due to the cold weather and requirement of French language and the higher tax rates and honestly we truly want to move back to Vancouver where all our friends are.

So much has happened over the past 1.2 years that our lives have gone through a roller coaster ride.

Each and every day I pray to God that something good comes along.

Me and my wife have reached a point where emotionally we have become numb.

I hope IRCC realizes what we have/are gone/going through and lets us know of their decision.

Its like we have been fighting a long battle solely all by ourselves and with no one on our side.

Everyday looking forward to something with some kind of hope.

Hi,

With the medical update two weeks ago + the ghost update yesterday, CIC told you than nothing changed ?????

joe141985

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019
Hi,

With the medical update two weeks ago + the ghost update yesterday, CIC told you than nothing changed ?????
Yup...That's exactly what they said. I am starting to believe they might not have all the updates themselves.. They told me the update might have been a glitch and that threw my hopes out of the window.