Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Hi, for the people who had an medical update from passed to you don't need a medical exam
Did anyone have any movement lately? (except for the "you do not need medicals")

Nothing at all :(....

kabzik

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
sad news for me.
I've been rejected a PR after 14 month of waiting. No ADR, the latest status IP2 SS.
My Canadian experience at NOC B level has not been recognized. I provided a reference letter listing my position, salary, 2 pages of duties and responsibilities accompanied by pay stubs. Plus I provided my new job ref letter with the same paperwork at NOC B, increased salary.

My recommendation to whoever didn't order GCMS notes and is still waiting - get them asap and let a professional read through them and explain what is going on in the minds of officers. I don't think these delays that are posted here are just a processing backlog. It's a backlog because smth is not clear, IMHO.
Wish all of you the fast and most positive result of your waiting.

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
sad news for me.
I've been rejected a PR after 14 month of waiting. No ADR, the latest status IP2 SS.
My Canadian experience at NOC B level has not been recognized. I provided a reference letter listing my position, salary, 2 pages of duties and responsibilities accompanied by pay stubs. Plus I provided my new job ref letter with the same paperwork at NOC B, increased salary.

My recommendation to whoever didn't order GCMS notes and is still waiting - get them asap and let a professional read through them and explain what is going on in the minds of officers. I don't think these delays that are posted here are just a processing backlog. It's a backlog because smth is not clear, IMHO.
This is devastating. I hope you get another opportunity to apply soon and get residency as soon as possible. I am truly sorry about your situation.

joe141985

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019
sad news for me.

This is completely devastating!! I am so so very sorry to hear this! I hope you apply soon once again and get your residency soon.

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
sad news for me.

Ugh, so sorry. Would be useful if you post the contents of the rejection letter here to see if there is any recourse available (and for others to be aware too).

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
what exactly is under review in your case?
They weren't satisfied with the documents I provided in regards to my foreign work experience. The only ADR I got was for the Schedule A for myself and my wife and nothing else. After I ordered GCMS notes and learned that was the RR was for, I uploaded additional documents proactively in hopes of speeding the process along (that was last October, I believe). But still, no movement whatsoever.

BonjourCA

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
sad news for me.

OMG so sorry about that :eek::eek: that's awful !!! I am scared to be in the same situation as I am in RR because of my Canadian experience in VO Sydney...
You gave them all the proofs they needed paystub, duties.. etc... Why they didn't recognize it ? Because of the NOC mismatch ?

Stay strong !!!

yingying

Jun 6, 2019
sad news for me.

So sorry to hear this! Hope you can appeal this or make a new application!
Was your eligibility passed or in progress?

shabbirshaik

Sep 6, 2018
Hi everyone

I finally got an update after 14 months.
I received 2 emails from IRCC. First is a medical request because the original is expired and the second email is to pay RPRF. Is this a good sign?
One more thing is I am an inland applicant but currently I am in my home country India. They gave me 30 days to do medical but I am going back after 40 days. Is it ok to do medical in India or should I ask for time extension and do it in Canada when I go back?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
sad news for me.

Sorry to hear this, but why was it not recognized, did you receive any details?

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
sad news for me.

Could you please share the notes section of your gcms notes for better understanding.

Thanks in advance