+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
a guy from Nigeria just got refused after 427 days on immitracker......
this is scary. why do they have to wait over 400 days to refuse people??? all i can explain is that they didnt even touch the file untill 400 days later.

porlo87

Oct 7, 2017
Hey guys,

So just wanted to upate you - the PPR email is for my husband to send his passport to abu dhabi Visa office. As I am an inland and only visiting Dubai i will still be receiving the landing interview like others.

And dont be ao angry about Winnipeg VO because they process the files and send it to respective offices to issue PPR email. Since outside Canada visa offices are really fast they sent the PPr for my husband within a day. But Ottawa will be issuing the landing email and there is a backlog there so I guess if your file was approved on jan 30 u should expect it by end of Feb and my file was approved on feb 11th I can expect it by early march.

That is how i have decoded the situation. :) hope it helps you calm your nerves :)

Hi,

Please, how did you resolve this issue?

I applied for FSW Express Entry - Inland Candidate, together with my wife who is in Nigeria.

I received a Request Letter via my CIC Online Account requesting passports to complete the application. However, in the request form, I didn't see any instruction on where and how to submit my own documents (the primary applicant).

The instructions on the letter are meant for my OVERSEAS spouse. (Dependant)

Enorm19

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
I think it moved there with a whole bunch of other files at the end of March - the only reason I really know it's moved is that my office got a call from the High Commission in Pretoria in the first week of April to confirm my employment, so they obviously have the file open at last. I haven't called to confirm - have just resigned myself to more waiting. According to our representative, it's a good thing that the file has moved and she's positive we will finally have an outcome soon.
Hi Kitcat247,

Have you received PPR yet?

Enorm19

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hi @Enorm19, still no news, unfortunately :(
Any news on your side?
I logged into my profile last week Thursday night and saw the following message: "Application/profile updated"

However, nothing changed in my profile...I assume that is a "ghost update"

But, I have not heard anything from them i.t.o PPR / Ready for Visa email unfortunately

Reactions: Kitcat247

Pris

May 11, 2018
I logged into my profile last week Thursday night and saw the following message: "Application/profile updated"

But, I have not heard anything from them i.t.o PPR / Ready for Visa email unfortunately
I strongly believe that your background check has been completed :)

Reactions: Enorm19

Kitcat247

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
AOR Received.
04-04-2018

That seems positive. Hope you hear something soon!
I see you got an email about your file moving to Pretoria VO - was this email in response to a CSE you raised? Do you know if you had review required for anything?