+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Dear all,
my status is still review required for funds since 22June, then nothing has happened since then. Does it mean my case is just awaiting for an officer to be reviewed? i raise CIO last week and the response is simple: notification will be given in due course.
but i heard someone told me that i am in a very deep background check and only if the check finished that the vo would give me my final decision?
can anyone tell me which one is right? if i am in a deep background check, how can the vo check my background? does the CIO authorize a third party?
thank you very much

saharali2909

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Hi Guys

Just a question- for how long is the visa stamped on the passport?

My husbands company may in dubai may not release him earlier - is there a way to get an extension on the visa.

Also has anyone applied for a PRtD .. any info on this matter will be helpful. Our medical expires on april 10th

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi Guys

Just a question- for how long is the visa stamped on the passport?

My husbands company may in dubai may not release him earlier - is there a way to get an extension on the visa.

Also has anyone applied for a PRtD .. any info on this matter will be helpful. Our medical expires on april 10th
what i understand that visa will be valid until your medical expires or your passport expiry, which ever comes first.
He can do a soft landing along with you and go back. Apply for the permanent SIN# and PR cards once he lands. Once your back in Dubai have someone send your PR cards to Dubai.

Reactions: saharali2909

ssabin

Jan 21, 2019
I recommend that you order GCMS notes if you haven't done so. If you already have them, please share what you have in the NOTES section towards the end of the PDF file.
Nothing outstanding from the last GCMS note I received, the only thing is I modified the birthplace info for express entry, the first time I typed my birth city, then I changed it to the province since my passport only shows my birth province. I had included my birth certificate for their review but haven't heart anything back. My status hasn't been updated since it had changed to IP2 in August. I just submitted another GCMS note this week to see what they say.

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello guys,
I have received my PPR mail today. It came in the form of email and was not updated in my profile. I have been a silent reader of this group mostly. My case probably went into security screening due to my extensive travel history over 70 countries, however despite that, they are able to do it quite quick as per my expectation. I actually put off my concentration from this process and continued my things here in India. As soon as i did that, the mail came.
I want to thank all members of this group, specially @bimale4bipeople @legalfalcon

I wish you all all the best. The patience will pay for all.

My timeline
FSW-Outland
AOR: 19th, April ,2018
IP2: End of August 218
VO- Ottawa
PPR- 15th feb 2019
NOC: 2274
Probably will land in mid March
Congrats!! I have a question about PPR email. Since your VO was Ottawa, did you receive PPR email from CPC-Ottawa? Or your file was first transferred to India (New Delhi VO) and you received the PPR email through New Delhi VO?

Vik_Ig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Hi minhajunnisa
Yes I am also in the same boat, I applied through an agent, infact they are also not helping out in understanding what is actually causing the delay and in about a few weeks my medicals will also expire. Just frustrated at this point.
Hey guys,
I have the same situation and my medical has already expired last week and i didn't receive anything yet. My AOR - April 7. The same status: Eligibility - review required, Security - Not started:( I don't know what's going on there and where the delay sits:(

Jan 2, 2015
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
Med's Done....
21-04-2018
Passport Req..
15-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2019
Congrats!! I have a question about PPR email. Since your VO was Ottawa, did you receive PPR email from CPC-Ottawa? Or your file was first transferred to India (New Delhi VO) and you received the PPR email through New Delhi VO?
Hello Minhajunnisa,, I received mail from CPC Ottawa directly.