+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

kabzik

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
CEC inland, AOR April 7, BG started
I called IRCC today asking for details and progress, but they told me that since I ordered a CSE in January, they must complete that request first and then, I can call and follow up... The only thing I got to know my VO is Sydney.
I also ordered GCMS through this forum, so I'm wondering are there any conflicts with multiple inquiries?

saharali2909

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Not yet... been over 3 weeks now
When do your medicals expire? They will send you email before that for sure.

I am also waiting for ppr interview. We got the passport request email but that is only for my husband as he is in dubai. He already sent his passport for stamping but its still not back yet.

I was in dubai as i mentioned earlier and came back to toronto last night. I was hoping they would do my landing as i already have the file approved and i am at the border but they just asked for my work permit and let me go. I have to also wait for the landing interview apparently and my husband cant do his landing before me and our medicals expire april 10th.

We are on such a tight deadline but spoke to an agent today morning and she said i know you are on tight deadline but jan end feb beginning approved cases can expect interview email by march 1st week.

So i hope we both get it together as my file was approved feb 4th.

Kingever

Dec 13, 2018
CEC inland, AOR April 7, BG started
I called IRCC today asking for details and progress, but they told me that since I ordered a CSE in January, they must complete that request first and then, I can call and follow up... The only thing I got to know my VO is Sydney.
I also ordered GCMS through this forum, so I'm wondering are there any conflicts with multiple inquiries?
I have similar situation here, do you think CSE is of help??

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
I have a similar situation here, do you think CSE is of help??
I went to my local MP, they called on my behalf and suggested that in order to clear my eligibility I had to resubmit more information regarding my employers, and provide evidence of how long you worked for each. I did it and send it on February 7th.
After two weeks, February 15th the MP followed up one more time and he was told that: " they have received the additional documents which I sent them in regards to my employment history. However, they have yet to make a decision on your file and they have recommended that we check back in about a month". which will be around the first week of March ( 11 months waiting)

any thoughts guys? suggestions?

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
I went to my local MP, they called on my behalf and suggested that in order to clear my eligibility I had to resubmit more information regarding my employers, and provide evidence of how long you worked for each. I did it and send it on February 7th.
After two weeks, February 15th the MP followed up one more time and he was told that: " they have received the additional documents which I sent them in regards to my employment history. However, they have yet to make a decision on your file and they have recommended that we check back in about a month". which will be around the first week of March ( 11 months waiting)

any thoughts guys? suggestions?
FEEDBACKS?

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
yes madam. file approved on jan 30th. and yet no landing interview. hoping to get it before feb ends.
My file has been approved on Jan 18 and still waiting on landing interview date. The officer over the phone told me that there is a 3 month wait time. I just hope that is not the case.