April 2018 AOR - join here

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi guys,

Need your help in a tricky situation.

My wife was on "on arrival visa' for Qatar (where I stay) twice. First during may 2018 to june 2018 and then we went to India (our home country) for a wedding.
We came back to Qatar in July 2017 with my wife on visit visa again.
She got her RP on 1st aug 2018 and her PCC is from 1st august.

Now my issue is this: my application was already in ip2 (AoR 27th april) when on 12th December cic asked for my wifes pcc. ADR has been on "not applicable" ever since i uploaded my wifes pcc. And when on 24th December i called cic, the agent said my eligibility was passed.

HOWEVER, I just checked the form for my wife that i had submitted when applying for her and in it i had stated in her travel history that she was in qatar since May 2018 as TOURIST.

My question is: will cic still reject my application even if on the form I said she was in qatar as visitor (at time of submission she still hadnt gotten her resident visa in qatar). Because of this issue, there seems to be a gap as the pcc is from august 2018 but in travel history shes in Qatar since may 2018 (though as tourist).
i have seen people from qatar getting rejected due to this gap in police clearance during visit/business visa days.

Also if the police/ministry does not give my wife PCC for her visit visa (very likely as the rule here is pcc is only for period when you get rp) would an LoE be enough?

Thanks

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
My Enquiry through web form:
Dear Officer, My Permanent Residence application has now reached nine months mark. It is taking longer than usual to process. I would like to know when it will be finalized. Thank you very much for your attention to this matter.
IRCC Reply:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

What does it even mean??? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

StevieRayVaughan

Jun 12, 2018
Hi guys,

I got a ghost update last week, and then call IRCC. The agent sent an inquiry to the case processing center, following is the response of the case processing center:

Rest assured your file is with an officer and a decision should be made in the near future.

Does it mean something?

Bukzie

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
What are the case analyst's recommendations ? Met/recommended passed or review required ?
Review required by an officer for lead statement, main duties and 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements. This was done on May 14, 2018 at the Centralized Intake Office and transferred to Accra Visa Office on May 17, 2018; the reason for transfer being workload (re) - distribution. Accra VO has not touched the application since the transfer in May.

We sent a CSE to Accra on November 7, 2018 and received a response the next day that "our application is still in queue for review". It's been 2 months since the response and still no updates. AOR - April 23, 2018 and MEP - April 27, 2018.

We plan to order another set of GCMS notes this week. What other steps can we take?

Reactions: annevn8

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Review required by an officer for lead statement, main duties and 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements. This was done on May 14, 2018 at the Centralized Intake Office and transferred to Accra Visa Office on May 17, 2018; the reason for transfer being workload (re) - distribution. Accra VO has not touched the application since the transfer in May.

We sent a CSE to Accra on November 7, 2018 and received a response the next day that "our application is still in queue for review". It's been 2 months since the response and still no updates. AOR - April 23, 2018 and MEP - April 27, 2018.

We plan to order another set of GCMS notes this week. What other steps can we take?
Did you do anything to rectify the review required ?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

Did you proactively send in any documents to rectify the issue with your initial work reference/experience documents? If you didn't. Please do so by raising a CSE

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
Emailed CIC and they replied that,

“The background verifications are currently being reviewed”

Does that mean I’m in security screening?

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Your Mediacom
Hlo everyone from April group
I am also 6 April Aor
I just rang up Ircc and they told me that your security screening is over and your case has been approved and wait for few days ,But today i got remedicals request.
Anyways feeling good in this new year
May god bless everyone with speedy process.

Thanks in tons.
Your medicals are expired? Are you from April 17 AoR?