+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Anu1117

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
Just providing a quick update.

AOR - April 25th
Eligility - Review Req for
Job Duties (I gave 2 letters, one in letter head to confirm employment and doesnt contain duties, another from manager containing duties)
Funds (have more than enough not sure why this is being reviewed)

Got second GCMS notes today. Only update I see is Application is now assigned to "CB01126" earlier it was assigned to "AF01137".
Other than that, literally no change at all.

Last edited:

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Just providing a quick update.

AOR - April 25th
Eligility - Review Req for
Job Duties (I gave 2 letters, one in letter head to confirm employment and doesnt contain duties, another from manager containing duties)
Funds (have more than enough not sure why this is being reviewed)

Got second GCMS notes today. Only update I see is Application is now assigned to "CB01126" earlier it was assigned to "AF01137".
Other than that, literally no change at all.
So I don’t get it. Since you already provided job duties on a separate piece of paper, why would they need rr? Wasn’t it on a letterhead?

JJ April Aor

Nov 11, 2018
Same here... Almost 8 months. Called CIC today and wasn't helpful at all. No updates at all.
I think all the 'Review required applications' are dumped and they are busy with issuing maximum PPR's before year ending.March and April applications are really hapless.....

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
I think all the 'Review required applications' are dumped and they are busy with issuing maximum PPR's before year ending.March and April applications are really hapless.....
They aren't "dumped", but are put in a separate queue. The problem, however, is that the 180-day rule does not apply to such applications.

Reactions: JJ April Aor

Adebayos

Mar 8, 2018
Hi Bukzie. The number we always called was +1 613 9444000 and our Visa Office was Ottawa.
Wishing you quick PPR receipt. I know how you must be feeling

Congratulations once again. Can you please share the phone number you called IRCC on and the Visa Office that processed your application? Our AOR is April 23, 2018 and we haven't gotten any update after medical passed which is over 7 months now. We also live in Lagos.

Thank you.

Reactions: Bukzie

sawab don

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Does everyone whose case need funds review required?
my case need review required for funds, i have uploaded my funds certificates proactively a week ago. I do not know whether I can receive response from vo before XMAS. It has beyond the 6 months deadline...... so worried ....
How can I move my case quickly?
Firstly, I really hope you have made it through!! Secondly, can you tell me what documents they asked for?

padhu.krish

Jul 31, 2018
Hi Guys,
Looking forward for your input. My case is little different as I added my spouse after AOR since I got married after AOR. My timeline is as below:

25th April'18 - AOR
13th June'18 - Meds Passed
14th June'18 - IP1
17th June'18 - Got Married and registered
20th June'18 - Raised a Case specific request to CIC that I got married.
5th Aug'18 - Request for additional document for my spouse
9th Sept'18 - Submission of my documents
10th Sept'18 - Medical cleared of my spouse
2nd Oct'18 - IP2
30th Nov'18 - Ghost Update - No message to my CIC account but the application status was "Application/Profile Updated".

I am an Indian working in Singapore.

awaiting for the PPR. Any thoughts when can I expect the PPR.

Also, can you provide information on how you contacted CIC and learnt that your application was approved and which Visa Office is my application being processed. Do you advice that I call to CIC and get the status of my application ?

Appreciate your thoughts here.

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Inland Landing Experience

The landing office is about 10 mins walk from my place. Appointment time was 10:30 am, so I left my house at 9:30, stopped to take passport photo before continuing to the IRCC Hamilton office. When I got there, I needed to enter from market street entrance (reserved for PR landing) but I missed it. Had to find my way again.
Upon entering at 10:15 am, I suppose the officer was attending to those with 9:30am appointment. Funny enough, everyone had were in pair (mostly family) or had an interpreters.
When it was about 10:30am, the officer came to check for the presence of all the candidates who were supposed to land at that time. I think there were 7 persons of which one person was not present (I was the last person on the last). The process started about 10:40am and before 11:20am, I was done.
She said the PR card will arrive within 4 to 5 weeks because of the upcoming holiday and that I can go and switch my SIN number immediately. When I inquired about the OHIP, she said that I cannot apply until I receive my health card. That was contrary to what I have been told. So I went to Service Ontario to see if I can apply for the Health card immediately and Yes I could. I did that and it will take effect after 3 months. Afterwards, I went to Service Canada for my Permanent SIN number.......took some time though but I just wanted to get it done!

Now waiting for my spouse's passport to be stamped, COPR issued and returned so we can get a flight. The prices are going higher by the day! I can't thank God enough...............The holiday has almost started.

I wish everyone success as you wait out this seemingly ending PR process.......definitely it will end with joy!

JJ April Aor

Nov 11, 2018
Inland Landing Experience

The landing office is about 10 mins walk from my place. Appointment time was 10:30 am, so I left my house at 9:30, stopped to take passport photo before continuing to the IRCC Hamilton office. When I got there, I needed to enter from market street entrance (reserved for PR landing) but I missed it. Had to find my way again.
Upon entering at 10:15 am, I suppose the officer was attending to those with 9:30am appointment. Funny enough, everyone had were in pair (mostly family) or had an interpreters.
When it was about 10:30am, the officer came to check for the presence of all the candidates who were supposed to land at that time. I think there were 7 persons of which one person was not present (I was the last person on the last). The process started about 10:40am and before 11:20am, I was done.
She said the PR card will arrive within 4 to 5 weeks because of the upcoming holiday and that I can go and switch my SIN number immediately. When I inquired about the OHIP, she said that I cannot apply until I receive my health card. That was contrary to what I have been told. So I went to Service Ontario to see if I can apply for the Health card immediately and Yes I could. I did that and it will take effect after 3 months. Afterwards, I went to Service Canada for my Permanent SIN number.......took some time though but I just wanted to get it done!

Now waiting for my spouse's passport to be stamped, COPR issued and returned so we can get a flight. The prices are going higher by the day! I can't thank God enough...............The holiday has almost started.

I wish everyone success as you wait out this seemingly ending PR process.......definitely it will end with joy!
Nice to hear about this experience.
Can you tell when does the holidays start and how many days CIC office will be closed?