+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Update from me....... called IRCC today and they said my application was approved they day I received the ghost update which was on 11//20/2018. So Montreal CIO has maintained their style ......... ghost update => immediate IP2 => PPR.

Regarding PPR email, the agent said they have sent me a physical PPR mail (not email) and that's why my additional document request status on my profile is: "We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details" .
when I asked why physical mail and not email, she put put me on hold and then said there is nothing they can do about it since the agent dealing with my case has chosen to communicate with me this way.
Congratualtions!!
Why physical PPR mail?
Did you apply online or paper application?

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Congratualtions!!
Why physical PPR mail?
Did you apply online or paper application?
online, but they want to communicate with me using snail mail.:cool:
Looks like they want to delay my arrival :D

carolnetto

Jun 16, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Update from me....... called IRCC today and they said my application was approved they day I received the ghost update which was on 11//20/2018. So Montreal CIO has maintained their style ......... ghost update => immediate IP2 => PPR.

Regarding PPR email, the agent said they have sent me a physical PPR mail (not email) and that's why my additional document request status on my profile is: "We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details" .
when I asked why physical mail and not email, she put put me on hold and then said there is nothing they can do about it since the agent dealing with my case has chosen to communicate with me this way.
congrats about your PPR!
which is your VO?

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
To read more on stages etc. see:

**Guide to Landing and Setteling** - https://goo.gl/8vQzcd
**Proof of Funds** - https://goo.gl/mPejMN
**Medicals** - https://goo.gl/Xpmj5e
**Age and EE** - https://goo.gl/u8bqAU
**Stages of EE Application ** - https://goo.gl/AmdtgR
**GCMS Notes** - https://goo.gl/Jhk1Un
**Keep GCMS Notes Safe** - https://goo.gl/97J7AT
**Add Spouse to app** - https://goo.gl/ZgRP6C
**PNP and its obligations** - https://goo.gl/XUva1e
Thanks @legalfalcon. Your posts are as useful as always.
Regarding age what I understood is: if birthday was 2 days after AOR, it will not afect CRS or MEC. Is this correct?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks @legalfalcon. Your posts are as useful as always.
Regarding age what I understood is: if birthday was 2 days after AOR, it will not afect CRS or MEC. Is this correct?

For applicants whose birthday occurs between the ITA and the eAPR, will be granted exemption from refusal only if the loss of eligibility or qualification has occurred due to aging of the applicant between the submission of an invitation by IRCC and the receipt of the resulting application by IRCC.

To answer your questions, if birthday is after ITA, the public policy will help the applicant not lose any points and if it is after AoR, the issue is irrelevant as the application is locked on the date it is submitted.

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

shabbirshaik

Sep 6, 2018
Hi everyone

AOR April 14
CEC inland
VO - CPC Ottawa
with one dependent
Wife was pregnant at the time of application so submitted with pregnancy deferral letter with the due date of June 22nd. later my wife finished her medical on June 26th. Its been 5 months after that and still our medical is in review.

More than 7 months since AOR and everything is still in progress from eligibility to background. Got my GCMS notes on Oct 29 and the last update on my GCMS was on April 27th, since then there has been no update. I called IRCC in Oct and they told me to wait until end of December. I called them again today now they said they haven't received my wife's medical. This is frustrating! Aren't they suppose to contact us after the due date if they have not received my wife's medical?

micrarach

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Well - PPR through this morning! 35 days after ADR.
It seems like because I'm British and there isn't a requirement for a Visa, that I just send my photographs to London, but because my husband is on a South African passport his passport has to go with his photographs.

Anyway - now all the work starts to prepare for the move!

Adebayos

Mar 8, 2018
Hi all,

First I'd like to say everyone here has been an amazing support system even though you may not know. A lot of times a lot of us are silent here and just quietly reading to see good news from others and gain some hope for ourselves.

My wife and I submitted our application and AOR was in 19th April. After that we got no single update after medical passed. After hitting the six month mark we called IRCC and they informed that we were recommended passed but BG check hadn't started. A week after that we called again and they said BG check had started since May. We didn't know what to believe. We also decided to fill and send the Web form to explain our frustration and how they couldn't keep fiddling with people's life decisions. On the 22nd of November we finally got an update on our application to say BG check as in progress. Today, the 30th of November we decided to place another call to IRCC and they informed that our application had been approved. It was unbelievable. Less than 2 hours after the call, our golden email came in. We are in Lagos Nigeria and this is the best Christmas present we could get.

To all those out there still hoping, please hang on tight and don't stop believing. Also please dont hesitate to send email and call for action especially once you've passed six month mark. We didn't order GCMS notes cos we just decided not to.

From Mr and Mrs Adebayo, we say thank you for your support, God bless you and see you in Canada.

Bukzie

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hi all,

First I'd like to say everyone here has been an amazing support system even though you may not know. A lot of times a lot of us are silent here and just quietly reading to see good news from others and gain some hope for ourselves.

My wife and I submitted our application and AOR was in 19th April. After that we got no single update after medical passed. After hitting the six month mark we called IRCC and they informed that we were recommended passed but BG check hadn't started. A week after that we called again and they said BG check had started since May. We didn't know what to believe. We also decided to fill and send the Web form to explain our frustration and how they couldn't keep fiddling with people's life decisions. On the 22nd of November we finally got an update on our application to say BG check as in progress. Today, the 30th of November we decided to place another call to IRCC and they informed that our application had been approved. It was unbelievable. Less than 2 hours after the call, our golden email came in. We are in Lagos Nigeria and this is the best Christmas present we could get.

To all those out there still hoping, please hang on tight and don't stop believing. Also please dont hesitate to send email and call for action especially once you've passed six month mark. We didn't order GCMS notes cos we just decided not to.

From Mr and Mrs Adebayo, we say thank you for your support, God bless you and see you in Canada.
Congratulations!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi all,

Congrats Mr and Mrs Adebayo

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Hi all,

Congrats Adebayos