+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Swathib89

Mar 2, 2018
Hi Guys,

April 27th AOR and we have not received a single update ever since. Even our GCMS notes took 4 months and we finally got it today and it says agent review as below.

**A11.2 - Not Met PA does not appear to have one year of continous work experience in primary NOC 1111 as insufficient evidence the PA performed the actions described in the lead statement and the main duties. **

It is mentioned for my last two companies that I do not demonstrate any of duties or actions performed as per the occupation described in NOC. They haven't mentioned about my first company which is in a different NOC code. I had uploaded all the documents provided by the company as it is but they did not mention about the roles and responsibilities in detail.

We are still in Ip1 and no request for ADR so far.
Can you guys please clarify if we have to wait for them to request for ADR or should I submit new documents with the job roles and responsibilities using webform?

Thanks

Hetch singh

Nov 3, 2018
Hi Guys,

April 27th AOR and we have not received a single update ever since. Even our GCMS notes took 4 months and we finally got it today and it says agent review as below.

**A11.2 - Not Met PA does not appear to have one year of continous work experience in primary NOC 1111 as insufficient evidence the PA performed the actions described in the lead statement and the main duties. **

It is mentioned for my last two companies that I do not demonstrate any of duties or actions performed as per the occupation described in NOC. They haven't mentioned about my first company which is in a different NOC code. I had uploaded all the documents provided by the company as it is but they did not mention about the roles and responsibilities in detail.

Can you guys please clarify if we have to wait for them to request for ADR or should I submit new documents with the job roles and responsibilities using webform?

Thanks
Did u passed your medical ? Or nt even that?

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hi Guys,

Thanks
You have to submit an updated letter in conformity with the duties of the NOC. You should do this quickly.

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Does everyone whose case need funds review required?
my case need review required for funds, i have uploaded my funds certificates proactively a week ago. I do not know whether I can receive response from vo before XMAS. It has beyond the 6 months deadline...... so worried ....
How can I move my case quickly?

Bukzie

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hi all,

First I'd like to say everyone here has been an amazing support system even though you may not know. A lot of times a lot of us are silent here and just quietly reading to see good news from others and gain some hope for ourselves.

My wife and I submitted our application and AOR was in 19th April. After that we got no single update after medical passed. After hitting the six month mark we called IRCC and they informed that we were recommended passed but BG check hadn't started. A week after that we called again and they said BG check had started since May. We didn't know what to believe. We also decided to fill and send the Web form to explain our frustration and how they couldn't keep fiddling with people's life decisions. On the 22nd of November we finally got an update on our application to say BG check as in progress. Today, the 30th of November we decided to place another call to IRCC and they informed that our application had been approved. It was unbelievable. Less than 2 hours after the call, our golden email came in. We are in Lagos Nigeria and this is the best Christmas present we could get.

To all those out there still hoping, please hang on tight and don't stop believing. Also please dont hesitate to send email and call for action especially once you've passed six month mark. We didn't order GCMS notes cos we just decided not to.

From Mr and Mrs Adebayo, we say thank you for your support, God bless you and see you in Canada.
Congratulations once again. Can you please share the phone number you called IRCC on and the Visa Office that processed your application? Our AOR is April 23, 2018 and we haven't gotten any update after medical passed which is over 7 months now. We also live in Lagos.

Thank you.

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Finally received my PPR today:

here is the timeline
ITA: 25th January, 2018
Application Submitted: 24th April, 2018
AOR: 25th April, 2018
Medical Passed: 1st May, 2018
Ip1: 1st May, 2018 (few hours after MP)
RPRF reuest: 21st July, 2018
RPRF paid: 21st July
ADR, October 12, 2018: ADR for US employment additional proof, prooof of status and work authorization in US, any employment before first job in India that I may not have listed, copies of all all diplomas obtained and school transcripts
ADR Replied: October 18, 2018
Ghost update: November 20 at 11:50 AM; background status: IP1
2nd Update at 1:30 PM on November 20: Background status IP2
PPR email: 3rd December, 2018 at 1:35 PM

Review of additional documents changed to We need additional documents to continue processing on 11/22; did not call IRCC until 11/26 to find if they would need any documents from me. It is on this call that I came to know that my application was approved on 11/20. Raised a CSE regarding the additional documents on 11/20 and IRCC got back to me on 11/21 saying that an email was sent on 11/20 and if I want the email resent again I have to raise another CSE, which I did on 11/27. On 11/28 they got back to me saying that my request has been verified and sent to the department processing my case.

Last edited:

JJ April Aor

Nov 11, 2018
Does everyone whose case need funds review required?
my case need review required for funds, i have uploaded my funds certificates proactively a week ago. I do not know whether I can receive response from vo before XMAS. It has beyond the 6 months deadline...... so worried ....
How can I move my case quickly?
Which is your Visa office?
I too under review required for POF,had raised a CSE to Ottawa visa office and waiting thereafter.It's been around 1 month and no response except their generic email.

During the conversation with call agent he mentioned that nothing can be done here and first of all the Review officer has to pick up the file and they don't have any idea about that moment.
So distressed and waiting for that lucky moment....

WChebett

Dec 4, 2018
Hello, need so urgent help. Has anyone received a rejection for pr but has a valid bowp? Was wondering if someone can reapply for pr with a bowp before it expires.