+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

micrarach

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Hi Folks,

think its worthwhile mentioning on here. Ghost update in today.
My AOR is April 17th and only went to IP2 between 26 Oct and 2 Nov.

Reactions: annevn8

hammam

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi,

Today, I received another PPR request under my wife name asking to send the passports to Canada. While the previous request was under my name and asked to send our passports to Egypt visa office. We've moved from USA to Egypt and I notified them with my address change.

What should I do?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi,

Today, I received another PPR request under my wife name asking to send the passports to Canada. While the previous request was under my name and asked to send our passports to Egypt visa office. We've moved from USA to Egypt and I notified them with my address change.

What should I do?
Raise a CSE and request them to let you submit all passports @Canadian embassy in Egypt

Last edited:
Reactions: hammam

Neha255

May 22, 2018
Hey, very unfortunate to still see you around here. My case is same as you. CEC Inland Apr 4 AoR. My GCMS between Jul and Oct have absolutely no movement, like literally same no. of pages. So, dunno what to do.
I am in Toronto and have booked an appointment with my local MP tomorrow to see if she can get any replies on this. Other than that, its just good ol' waiting game.

have you tried anything else? apart from GCMS, Web forms etc.?
Hello

Yeah i am still waiting unfortunately, wasnt following forum so just saw your response.

No i had ordered GCMS notes twice but no movement and i called them but didn’t get proper answer so just waiting n see what happens next

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Hello

Yeah i am still waiting unfortunately, wasnt following forum so just saw your response.

No i had ordered GCMS notes twice but no movement and i called them but didn’t get proper answer so just waiting n see what happens next
Do you know if you're in security screening?

vc6gc

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
Hi all,

I am an FSW-I applicant, applied on April 11. On Nov 8, I got an "Procedure Fairness" message asking to submit proof of funds documents. However I could not find an upload option in my application. Any solutions to this? I raised a CSE but I am not sure how long they take to respond. I already lost 12 days. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi all,

I am an FSW-I applicant, applied on April 11. On Nov 8, I got an "Procedure Fairness" message asking to submit proof of funds documents. However I could not find an upload option in my application. Any solutions to this? I raised a CSE but I am not sure how long they take to respond. I already lost 12 days. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
You can upload the documents using the CSE. So if you have done that you're good.

vc6gc

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
You can upload the documents using the CSE. So if you have done that you're good.
Thank you for the reply. With CSE, I only sent them a screenshot of the application page - showing no place to uplaod documents. I did not upload the proof of funds document. I raised a "Technical Difficulty" issue with CSE. May be I should have uploaded POF too.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thank you for the reply. With CSE, I only sent them a screenshot of the application page - showing no place to uplaod documents. I did not upload the proof of funds document. I raised a "Technical Difficulty" issue with CSE. May be I should have uploaded POF too.
Upload POF document using CSE at the earliest.

vc6gc

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
So how would u know what problem they have with ur POF
I am on work permit but when I filled my application I did not claim any points for my work experience in Canada because it was just 3 months or so. But when I applied, I submitted a letter saying, I have a job with certain amount of salary and I dont need any proof of funds. CIC got back to me few days back saying since I did not claim points for Canada job, I have to show funds which they termed "Procedural Fairness". So now I got the bank statements and letters are submitted with the CSE.

I am not sure how long it will take them to review the document I submitted and then make a decision on PR. Will have to wait and see.