+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Bukzie

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Yes its fine, as long as you provide your cousin the consent to obtain the info..

1. Designated Representative’s Information - Will have to be completed by your cousin
Thanks for your response. She availed us with all the information required and we filled them in.

Thank you all so much for being so helpful. Very much appreciated.

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
Not at all. Due date as per my notes is 9th sep. they wouldn’t have even touched my file on that date.
On August 6 after 3 months me and Rijo were moved to Montreal, they touched our files and put review required. On Nov 7 Rijo's security and criminality both not started amd Nov 16 he got PPR. People said Security only start after eligibility is cleared. What is the logic here....Now I think I should call and cry family apart and write letter just like Rijo did ;)

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
On August 6 after 3 months me and Rijo were moved to Montreal, they touched our files and put review required. On Nov 7 Rijo's security and criminality both not started amd Nov 16 he got PPR. People said Security only start after eligibility is cleared. What is the logic here....Now I think I should call and cry family apart and write letter just like Rijo did ;)
To be honest I think this "security takes time" is an urban myth. It does take time in few cases but in most cases the delay is just because no one has touched your file and initiated those checks.

Reactions: annevn8

SeanLee

Nov 16, 2018
AOR Received.
09-04-2018
To be honest I think this "security takes time" is an urban myth. It does take time in few cases but in most cases the delay is just because no one has touched your file and initiated those checks.
Can't agree more

hammam

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi,

I've received a request letter about sending our passports to a Visa Application Centre (VAC). Although my application status is still showing

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does this mean I got PPR? If yes, I read here in the forum that PPR is an email requesting for passports not a document request in my account!

Reactions: egemens and Rijo02

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi,

I've received a request letter about sending our passports to a Visa Application Centre (VAC). Although my application status is still showing

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does this mean I got PPR? If yes, I read here in the forum that PPR is an email requesting for passports not a document request in my account!
Congrats its PPR. It can come as email or as request in the account.

Reactions: hammam

sazsaz

Jun 12, 2018
Hello everyone
Applied on April 13 and no update till now , we have applied from Canada (inland CEC) but recently moved to India ,still have vaild work permit , do I need to update my India address,if so how to do that ?

Reactions: annevn8

gautam1

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Finally got my PPR mail.

PNP-O from India
AOR : 21-April
Mep Passed and IP1 : 26-April
IP2 : 8-May
Procedural Fairness : 25-May (It was related to POF, I had given FD as POF with future maturity date)
Submitted valid POF : 2-June (Merged all FDs and got a letter from Bank)
PPR Mail : 3-July

Very informative and helpful forum. All of you will soon be getting it, Best of luck.
Nrotherc i hve just uploaded letter from bank for all my FDR with amout and opening date. Please help.

gautam1

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
FD is valid POF. Only lucky few people get procedural fairness for showing FD has POF.
To avoid confusion, it is good to attach bank letter stating that your FD can be liquidated any point of time.
Even I did the same after procedural fairness letter.
But bro i have just uploaded the letter from bank with all the my fixed deposits and their opening date. Have not uploaded the copy of fdr. Any problyin this? Thanks

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
So we can say security is done by another agent and it might be already completed. All need to be done is someone decide to touch our file on a beautiful day and pass eligibility and then match our file with the available-completed security result and hence we got ppr !!!!

Reactions: dr.luca and cansha