+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

pavelksg

Jun 13, 2018
Towards the end of the GCMS notes, in the last few pages, you will find detailed information on your file, please read that to know the exact status of your application.
Please also call IRCC, in case, your call lands to a good agent, he/she should be able to provide the current status of your application.
Thanks! No interesting things there. Very smooth review process where everything appears to be in order, except for they requested and I provided military records and Schedule A. After I provided the records, and they added a note of receival, there is only one note from on 11th of July with label "Adm" and blank text done by KL21100 agent and I don't have any idea of what this means.

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Thanks! No interesting things there. Very smooth review process where everything appears to be in order, except for they requested and I provided military records and Schedule A. After I provided the records, and they added a note of receival, there is only one note from on 11th of July with label "Adm" and blank text done by KL21100 agent and I don't have any idea of what this means.

When did you receive your GCMS notes?
In my opinion, it is good to call IRCC to know the exact current status

Oct 2, 2018
Hi Guys,

I've been a silent reader for almost five months now. This forum has been a great help and info resource. I'm a CEC inland applicant with 3 dependents.

AOR - April 17
Meds passed - May something
IP2 - May or June
ADR - 2 requests. Last one was July 27 and submitted on the same day.

No updates since. I called about a month back and was told that the BGC hadn't started yet. Ordered GCMS notes today. Have a long travel history though. Anyone else in the same boat?
Hi guys, a quick update: I received my PPR last evening. I believe that ordering the GCMS notes did contribute to expediting the process. Thanks to all of you for the support and hope you all get PPR soon.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Originally posted in June thread but this thread may also find useful

%age statuses by month as per Immitracker. Based on my past experience on reaction to this post will start with following disclaimer points :D:D

• Yes the immitracker data may not be accurate, as not all people enter or update their data. But I think it is okay as in no field you can have absolute population data. You will have to work with sample data and make decisions.
  • As you read this and the data and you feel "oh I could list N reasons the data is not the right sample" … well yeah I know that BUT unless someone can give better data, this is all we have. So let’s make peace with it.
  • Immitracker ignores inactive cases. And yes it does impact %ages. However, I think immitracker is correct in ignoring inactive cases.
  • Having said all of above, I think this data can still be used to see trends which are useful. The %ages may not be accurate but overall movement is definitely indicative of progress
  • And lastly, if you disagree just ignore!

Added two more months to observe trending better
and make sure the trend holds.

Based on the data, here are my observations

The Good
  1. As expected June is showing an upward trend. Lots of movement. As I have said before 4th month after AOR is most productive for PPRs. I think we can expect ~20-23% more PPRs in this month.
  2. Look at August! Huge jump and lots of PPRs . The activity on August thread is testimony to that.
  3. March still moved at a decent pace but it will taper off in coming weeks, if previous trending holds.
The Bad
  1. March is stagnant! Nothing has moved and CIC seems to be missing the 80% mark for sure.
  2. July is stagnant too. I expected some movement in July. Let’s see if it picks up in coming weeks.
The Ugly

THE SLOWDOWN MAY BE REAL!

I think if this data is any indication, CIC may have to revise that 6 month timeline sooner or later unless they really pick up. Why do I say that? Read below a bit carefully

Focus on the two shaded columns .. PPR% at end of August (29-Aug) and PPR% at end of September (28-Sep)

• At end of August which is almost month 6 for Feb 85% people from Feb and received PPR. This is good as this is what is expected. Rather CIC seems to beat the 80% target. For march at end of August (5th month from AOR) the number is 68%.
  • So you expected March to give 12% more PPRs in one month and meet 80%. BUT March is stuck at 75%. And if I compare it to at same point vs Feb it is 10% slower than Feb.
  • If we compare March Vs April. March at the end of Month 5 was at 68% whereas April at Month 5 is only 61% .. again 7% slower. And April doesn’t seem to move!
  • Comparing April vs May. April was 48% at 4th month mark whereas May was only able to reach 45%.

We will see how this goes with two additional months added to data. BUT it is a clear indication that application processing is slow from March onward.

By end of October we will know if April can even hit 75% like March or falls short. Or if May is able to buck the trend and prove me wrong.

Over and out!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Time for my weekly post for Montreal visa office :D:D

Are you a FSW-O candidate based in the USA? or an inland Candidate?

Still stuck in IP1? if Yes, then your application may be at Montreal visa office.

Do order GCMS notes or call IRCC agents and find out ...

Why? Because if you're at Montreal your wait likely is going to be long one! Based on the data we have till now Montreal takes 5-6 months to give PPR. Hence knowing this may prevent you to log-in to CIC account daily.

For more information please join us at Montreal thread here!

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-35#post-7279704

Reactions: annevn8

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Time for my weekly post for Montreal visa office :D:D

Are you a FSW-O candidate based in the USA? or an inland Candidate?

Still stuck in IP1? if Yes, then your application may be at Montreal visa office.

Do order GCMS notes or call IRCC agents and find out ...

Why? Because if you're at Montreal your wait likely is going to be long one! Based on the data we have till now Montreal takes 5-6 months to give PPR. Hence knowing this may prevent you to log-in to CIC account daily.

For more information please join us at Montreal thread here!

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-35#post-7279704
No one is here anymore :D

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi, everyone,

I got my GCMS notes today and have troubles understanding the reasons for delay (my AOR is April 23rd).
I have:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: <empty, but I have s.15(1) sign which means passed according to this>
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Everything else is empty

Paper file office is empty

In the list of activities, I have 7 activities with no dates, no other info, but with my name and s15(1) on the right corner, so I would assume this is something about security.
My last update of the file was on 2018/07/23 23:08:47 (according to GCMS).

My CIC profile says they are reviewing the additional documents (military records submitted on June 6th), no notes found about their assessment of these records in GCMS.

Can anybody help me what else I can look at in GCMS notes? Thanks in advance!
Yes it has everything to do with Security...
I would suggest you to order CBSA notes to know for sure if you are under Security Screening because of your military background...

Sandy0809

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-04-2018
Hi

My AOR date is 11Apr2018, could you please add me in tracker , I have applied under FSW.Below is the my current status.

Medical pass date is 19 Apr
Background is under process
No documents is required.

pavelksg

Jun 13, 2018
When did you receive your GCMS notes?
In my opinion, it is good to call IRCC to know the exact current status
I ordered them beginning September and got on October 4th. The "generated date" in the notes is 4th September which is weird.

I was trying to call, but it takes forever to reach them. Will try again, thank you!

Kwamena

Feb 23, 2018
I ordered them beginning September and got on October 4th. The "generated date" in the notes is 4th September which is weird.

I was trying to call, but it takes forever to reach them. Will try again, thank you!
Notes are generated on the day you order them but emailed at/after 30 days

anand4udel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hello Legalfalcon,

Need some suggestion.

I had applied FSW-Outland, NOC 0213, AOR 3rd April. My eligibility is "review required for main duties by officer", as per case processing agent. Job duties appears consistent with lead statement, review required on main duties by officer. I was in process of getting updated work experience letter from company, more elaborate one, to clear any confusion.

Changes is that recently or couple of days before, due to re-org my designation changed. However, my roles and responsibility is the same. As per new designation I am Senior Solution Architect, before it was Senior system manager. Looking into the NOC, as per designation spelled. Senior Solution Architect is lying in NOC 2171 (Information system analysts and consultants) and Senior system manager in NOC 0213 (Computer and Information system manager), but as per roles and responsibility, I am still in NOC 0213.

I have the updated letter too.

My concern is how to put forward to CIC. Should I share the update letter and explain the sequence of events, or stay still :).

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

BR
Anand

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018