+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

hammam

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Can you please help me understand my gcms notes.

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2018/06/21 15:18:41
Created By: JM00630
Updated Date: 2018/06/21 15:20:41
Updated By: JM00630
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Montreal Immigration
Text:
Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 2018-04-05_Exxxxx PA: Tamam, Hammam - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation. ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: CIO RECOMMENDS PA CRIMINALITY REVIEW REQUIRED -STAT QUESTION CIO RECOMMENDS SPOUSE PASS CRIMINALITY SECURITY NOT STARTED PA AND SPOUSE MEDICALS FOR ALL APPLICANTS WILL EXPIRE JUNE 2018 A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 81 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - DEP 2: Meds - Re-evaluation - DEP 1: Meds - Re-evaluation - Spouse/Common-Law Meds -Re-evaluation - PA Meds - Re-evaluation Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 448 CRS points minimum score for round: 446 CRS score at application (APR): 448 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "Company 1, edoc# 123456" & "Company 2, edoc# 2345678" INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): No trace for all other than present application NOTE: APPLICANT AND SPOUSE WERE REFUSED VISAS FOR GERMANY-APPLICANT CLAIMS THAT REFUSAL WAS DUE TO CONFUSION ABOUT TYPE OF VISA REQUIRED/ REQUESTED FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/cl partners 3 children accompanying; Birth certificates reviewed: PA and Spouse listed as parents MEDICALS: All NOT valid for 6 months or more PA - Passed, Valid until: 2018-06-22, Meds re-evaluation required SPOUSE - Passed, Valid until: 2018-06-22, Meds re-evaluation required CHILD 1 -Passed, Valid until: 2018-06-22, Meds re-evaluation required CHILD 2 - Passed, Valid until: 2018-06-22, Meds re-evaluation required CHILD 3 - Passed, Valid until: 2018-06-16 PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-04-05 Primary Occupation: NOC 2173 Software Engineers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: MASTER DEGREE - COMPUTER ENGINEERING 2007-01 to 2009-03 - Technical Manager (NOC: 2173) - at Company 1 - eDoc# 123456 - Letter dated 2018-02-18 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of 2250.59 - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 11 months. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 11 months. 2012-07 to 2013-12 - Internship (NOC: 2173) - at Company 2 - eDoc# 2345678 - Letter dated 2018-02-19 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of 87794.00 - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 6 months. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 6 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s) WORK EXPERIENCE: 6+ year(s), 15 FSW Points ADAPTABILITY: 5 FSW Points Spouse has language Proficiency SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $3190543 -CAD $12704 as per BANK XYZ statement at 2018-03-16; - CAD $9497.60 as per BANK YZW statement at 2018-03-25; - CAD $9703.83 as per XYZ INVESTMENT statement at 2018-03-04; Family of 5 requires CAD $25 636 NOTE: NOTE :XYZ INVESTMENT MAY BE RETIREMENT FUNDS AND MAY NOT BE CONVERTABLE TO CASH

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2018/04/11 11:51:35
Created By: DM19012
Updated Date: 2018/04/11 11:51:49
Updated By: DM19012
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: Exxxxx REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 446 CRS SCORE: 448 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 2 Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 3 Application Promoted: New UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 2 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 3 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified LANGUAGES Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English- IELTS and Verified EDUCATION Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Earned Doctorate Foreign credential provided Spouse 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant 1-Egypt police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- United States of America police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Question Spouse 1- Egypt police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- United States of America police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality AGE Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR

AyouX

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Its been now nearly 6 months and still nothing. Im really frustrated we wanted to leave before winter but i think it wont be possible. Our medicals were done on 19th january 2018 and we will have to leave before this date if we get ppr by then. Aor 5 april. Ip2 since june and we are still stuck at "we are reviewing the additionnal documents you provided". FSWO with 2 dependants... im losing hope. Is it possible if we get ppr to do another medical so they give us a visa with more time so we can leave by summer or maybe before a little bit? We cant leave in january and apply for PR we only have 3 weeks of holidays and its not enough to get our PR before leaving and coming bach later... im lost

Reactions: annevn8

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Its been now nearly 6 months and still nothing. Im really frustrated we wanted to leave before winter but i think it wont be possible. Our medicals were done on 19th january 2018 and we will have to leave before this date if we get ppr by then. Aor 5 april. Ip2 since june and we are still stuck at "we are reviewing the additionnal documents you provided". FSWO with 2 dependants... im losing hope. Is it possible if we get ppr to do another medical so they give us a visa with more time so we can leave by summer or maybe before a little bit? We cant leave in january and apply for PR we only have 3 weeks of holidays and its not enough to get our PR before leaving and coming bach later... im lost
It’s definitely quite frustrating. Have you ordered GCMS notes to know more about your application. If not, then probably you should order. Also, try calling CIC and may be they can provide some information on progress.

Reactions: AyouX

AyouX

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Didnt order notes i cant pay the fees because i consumed all my foreign money for rp fees have to wait till 2019 to have more foreign money. In my country you have an amount of foreign payment per year you cant pay more... called ircc 2 times every agent told me something different dont know who to trust. The first one told me eligibility and criminality passed still waiting for security to begin (in july). Called again in august another agent told me it doesnt mean eligibility and criminality is ok and they can verify them again....

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Didnt order notes i cant pay the fees because i consumed all my foreign money for rp fees have to wait till 2019 to have more foreign money. In my country you have an amount of foreign payment per year you cant pay more... called ircc 2 times every agent told me something different dont know who to trust. The first one told me eligibility and criminality passed still waiting for security to begin (in july). Called again in august another agent told me it doesnt mean eligibility and criminality is ok and they can verify them again....
Yeah you need luck to have a good and helpful agent. But I think if the first one told you eligibility was passed I will believe that one. There is no way an agent will tell you eligibility passed otherwise. May be the second one didn’t feel like helping at that point. I think wait for a week and let your application touch 6 months. Calling agents may be more productive then as may be they will be more sympathetic. Big I wish you get your PPR before that. I hope in future IRCC improves their system where people get more recent information on their account. Till that time we can hope and wait.

Reactions: AyouX

AyouX

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Yeah you need luck to have a good and helpful agent. But I think if the first one told you eligibility was passed I will believe that one. There is no way an agent will tell you eligibility passed otherwise. May be the second one didn’t feel like helping at that point. I think wait for a week and let your application touch 6 months. Calling agents may be more productive then as may be they will be more sympathetic. Big I wish you get your PPR before that. I hope in future IRCC improves their system where people get more recent information on their account. Till that time we can hope and wait.
Yeah lets hope for the best. Good luck to all.

jp.verma85

Dec 20, 2017
Same is the case for me

Aor April 11 with ip2 since May 16
ADR still under review

jp.verma85

Dec 20, 2017
Same is the case for me

Aor April 11 with ip2 since may16
ADR still under review

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
What an irony of sorts... applied for Schengen visa on 19 Sep and was told that I can’t get the passport back within a week or 2.. I got the passport back on 21st Sep lol... and here applied for PR almost 6 months ago and still nothing...

Reactions: ASBS1811

saleemhasan

Mar 15, 2018
Hello, my name is Naveed and the details of my application are as follows:

AOR: April 26, 2018
Medical passed: May 05, 2018
Currently in IP2 (July 2018, not sure about the exact date)

Recently, whenever I log into my EE profile, I notice that there is an announcement from CIC regarding submission of Biometrics. Although news releases from CIC and other online articles suggest that the Biometrics is a requirement for Middle Eastern and European countries only for now, my EE profile has got 3 fields for Biometrics as follows:
  • Biometrics Number:
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment:
  • Expiry Date:
As I did not submit any Biometric, the fields are empty. Am I supposed to provide Biometrics? Did anyone else get this in their profile? Furthermore, whenever I use this tool: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp , I get the result that I need to submit my Biometrics. I would greatly appreciate if someone can shed some light on this.

Thanks in advance.

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
What an irony of sorts... applied for Schengen visa on 19 Sep and was told that I can’t get the passport back within a week or 2.. I got the passport back on 21st Sep lol... and here applied for PR almost 6 months ago and still nothing...
But congrats anyways for schengen