Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
Called the iRCC yesterday, securtiy is still ongoing... I am not really expecting anything until mid next year[/QUOTE
Don’t worry there is beautiful Day after every tunnel,I feel very impressed that you are always helping others without complaints

Reactions: jasonn

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Eligibility: under review
Criminality: passed
Security: passed
yes the reference letter has a phone number and email. nobody tries to contact them, also the Note says that my work duties are solid and they match my NOC code. it is about the company......so I was wondering if I send them some company's recent concrete bills and some pictures of the machinery ( it is a construction company) would that help.???
What is mentioned in the "date generated" part in the footer of your GCMS notes?

The replies from other forum members about background check is correct.
In the CIC website, the eligibility status remains " We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" even after Passport Request.
It is only after the Passport stamping is complete and the application has been approved, that the eligibility status changes.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/april-2018-aor-join-here.552109/page-269#post-7100200
Please see the screenshot in the above post and let us know whether you are in IP1 or IP2.

Please also call IRCC and check with them the status of eligibility whether it is recommended passed or passed or still under review.
This is needed as generally the date generated on GCMS notes is the very close to date on which the GCMS notes were requested and since it has been around a month's time from that date, you must know whether there has been any change in the eligibility status.

jasonn

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Visa Office......
CPC-O Toronto
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
what does it have to do with my question? come guys please
Probably sending some credible input about your company help. Do you have LinkedIn page of your company? You can try share it too.

It’s really odd that they didn’t call your company

albasa

Sep 19, 2014
Received my gcms notes today

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility : review required
Security: not started
Criminality: not started
Medical: passed
Info sharing: system error

My summary notes says: PA does not appear to meet the main duties of declared Noc

Last update from the case agent was on April 26th the day I passed my medicals since then no one touched my file.

Applied gcms August 21st, notes were generated on August 22nd.

What do I do? Do I raise a cse for correct noc?

naten

Feb 20, 2018

ASSESSMENTS

My summary notes says: PA does not appear to meet the main duties of declared Noc

Last update from the case agent was on April 26th the day I passed my medicals since then no one touched my file.

Didn’t you check the job responsibilities and duties to be aligned with the NOC you chose?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018

ASSESSMENTS

If you have selected a certain NOC post the submission of your application you cannot change your NOC. But yes you should immediately send them a Letter of reference with job responsibilities which closely matches the NOC that you have submitted the application with.

albasa

Sep 19, 2014
If you have selected a certain NOC post the submission of your application you cannot change your NOC. But yes you should immediately send them a Letter of reference with job responsibilities which closely matches the NOC that you have submitted the application with.
It looks like I selected a wrong noc code I selected 2173 as my job matches that noc but when I checked again now I realized that my noc should have been 2173 now I am confused as to what to do

albasa

Sep 19, 2014
It looks like I selected a wrong noc code I selected 2173 as my job matches that noc but when I checked again now I realized that my noc should have been 2173 now I am confused as to what to do
** correction
My noc should have been 2171

Adebayos

Mar 8, 2018
Sprinkling PPR dust on all April AORs not received yet. May we get the golden emails soon.
I am so agitated now. Nearing my 6 months mark no update since After medical past . AOR April 19th.

Reactions: egemens and annevn8

_KK8512_

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Sprinkling PPR dust on all April AORs not received yet. May we get the golden emails soon.
I am so agitated now. Nearing my 6 months mark no update since After medical past . AOR April 19th.
Same. AOR of April 4th, no update of any kind after the medicals were passed, getting seriously annoyed.