+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

ugochukwua

Sep 18, 2018
Hi ,

Am a newbie here,just filled out the
"Free Express Entry Evaluation Form/Free Quebec Immigration Evaluation Form " whats the next line of action .I will appreciate a response,thanks.

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
I received my notes today. everything seems fine except for the fact that my application went under review because the officer could not find the company through a google search and google street view! please advise if and what should I send them through my CIC web form. My boss is very open mind and willing to help me but we don't know what is the best option. thanks

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
I received my notes today. everything seems fine except for the fact that my application went under review because the officer could not find the company through a google search and google street view! please advise if and what should I send them through my CIC web form. My boss is very open mind and willing to help me but we don't know what is the best option. thanks
what upset me the most is that they didn't even bother to pick up the phone and make a call to the company's office.

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
what upset me the most is that they didn't even bother to pick up the phone and make a call to the company's office.
On page 2 of your GCMS notes, what is the status of the following:

Eligibility
Criminality
Security

Does the reference letter from your company have its website name and phone numbers in the letter head?

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi, I just talked to the agent today. She mentioned that my eligibility is still under review (AOR March 25) and still in the Sydney office because duties/ responsibilities are not mentioned in the employment letter. She couldn't specify which particular job as I worked primarily for 2 companies.

Although I can ask for a letter from my current company (in US), there is no way that I can generate a letter from the last company. That job was in India and it has been more than 5 years.

Any suggestions of any workaround?
I had the same issue and what I have done is a self declared reference letter with my roles and responsibility..alternatively you can also ask of your colleagues if they can help you with a reference letter?

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
On page 2 of your GCMS notes, what is the status of the following:

Eligibility
Criminality
Security

Does the reference letter from your company have its website name and phone numbers in the letter head?
Eligibility: under review
Criminality: passed
Security: passed
yes the reference letter has a phone number and email. nobody tries to contact them, also the Note says that my work duties are solid and they match my NOC code. it is about the company......so I was wondering if I send them some company's recent concrete bills and some pictures of the machinery ( it is a construction company) would that help.???

jayson_mires

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Eligibility: under review
Criminality: passed
Security: passed
yes the reference letter has a phone number and email. nobody tries to contact them, also the Note says that my work duties are solid and they match my NOC code. it is about the company......so I was wondering if I send them some company's recent concrete bills and some pictures of the machinery ( it is a construction company) would that help.???
In your current status on the website/portal does it show background check is complete?

canadiandream2018

Jul 6, 2018
Dear All,

Need urgent help & advise.

We (Me,Spouse and Daughter) have completed the medical tests and we received the information sheet. The panel Dr has asked for a full Paediatric Report for my daughter as she is underweight. I am expecting a report within two to three days. Unfortunately the deadline to submit the application is also 3 days :(

Do I have to wait until I get my daughter's report and the panel clinic uploads & submits the additional report on the eMedical system or can I submit the application right way by uploading the information sheet as proof of medical exam?

Will my application be considered incomplete if I submit my application before the panel doctor uploads the results ?

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Dear All,

Need urgent help & advise.

We (Me,Spouse and Daughter) have completed the medical tests and we received the information sheet. The panel Dr has asked for a full Paediatric Report for my daughter as she is underweight. I am expecting a report within two to three days. Unfortunately the deadline to submit the application is also 3 days :(

Do I have to wait until I get my daughter's report and the panel clinic uploads & submits the additional report on the eMedical system or can I submit the application right way by uploading the information sheet as proof of medical exam?

Will my application be considered incomplete if I submit my application before the panel doctor uploads the results ?
Go ahead and submit your application with information sheet. Panel physicians get 1 weeks time to submit the results and it will not impact your application.

Reactions: canadiandream2018

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
I saw few ghost updates in other groups from Jan,feb and May months Aors and I think there will be ppr batch tomorrow from Ottawa