+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Congratulations to all those who got PPR, great to see so many PPRs in last couple of days. Seems like influx of student visa applications for september intake was really hindering officers from looking at PR applications. Now that most of the courses have already started, hopefully we will see same PPR rain going forward.

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
"Tis Sahib Ki Tek Nanak Maneh Mahey, Jis Simrat Sukh Hoye Sagalay Dookh Jahey"

It has been surprising to read about the role of GCMS notes.

Heartiest Congratulations To You And Your Family :)

May the Almighty's guiding light and blessings always be with you.
All the Best for the new journey ahead!!
Thanks for such a beautiful quotes by our pure n divine guru . He is the only care taker of each n every partbof my life .. these lines means a lot fot me ...
n thanks for ur heartiest wishings ..

Where r u planning to land ?

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello all .... it’s really unbelievable..
ITS PPR ....!!!!! Finally ...!!
My timeline..

ITA .. 7 April
AOR .. 27 April
Med passed .. 9 may
ADR. ,... 16 may
Adr upload... 22 may
Adr not applicable... 26 may
Gcms applied .. 13 july
Received. ... 15 august
Gcms applied again. .. 30 August
Ip2. ... 8 September
PPR. ... 11 September 4:08pm EST

Now is the time to THANK YOU ALL the forum members who devoted their crucial time to help me n shared their experiences with me .. it has been a tremendous opportunity to be with u guys n make my ppr journey so easy n knowledgeable.

Special thanks to @bimale4bipeople , @Neha255 , @Toronto2018 , @write2rtd ,
@tbn2k18 , @zagcollins , @Emmemm07 , @strikeharsh , @smcan2014 , and of course @legalfalcon ....(sorry if I forget anyone)

I would like to share one of my experience with all of you who r waiting for this golden time .... my file was actually ignored after it was moved to ottawa office by cio on 30 may .. i got to know this after I recieved my gcms on 15 august..
i was going through the forum on 30 august n saw the timeline of one of the members that he/she got the application approved within 10 days of applying 2nd gcms whereas earlier it showed in the notes that even eligibility was not finalised n security was not started..
Mine also said the same on 30 august when I called ircc.. so I decided to order gcms again .. and i did it on the same day .. the result is all positive.. i got my application processed within 10 days ..
Applying GCMS helped in my case

Good luck to all my friends.. hope u guys get ppr soon
Bhaji yeh to pura balle balle ho gaya! Congratulations my friend, I am so happy for you. Wish you the best in all your future endeavors. Hopefully we all will be attending @neha's party together :)

Reactions: Hsingh13

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Thanks for such a beautiful quotes by our pure n divine guru . He is the only care taker of each n every partbof my life .. these lines means a lot fot me ...
n thanks for ur heartiest wishings ..

Where r u planning to land ?
Welcome :)
The decision till now about the place to land is Edmonton, where my friend lives with her family

ageg95

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Please provide screenshot of only that part of your GCMS notes where it states review required using https://ibb.co/

I have also read your post https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/canadian-education-in-express-entry.583015/

and that you are FSW Inland

After posting the screenshot, please request @bimale4bipeople and other seniors in the forum for guidance
Here's the screenshot of this part of the GCMS.

@bimale4bipeople if you can look at this and advice, I'd be grateful

mmahmud

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
As I scroll down pages after pages, I see that a lot of people got PPR this week. I got mine too and it took a huge pressure off of checking emails every day, checking the spams, the account and this thread to see whats going on. The long wait for many is finally paying off and its good to see so many people celebrating. Now comes COPR. Send for COPR today. Will now have to wait for that news but one step closer, so that's of course something.
I was thinking, this thread helped a lot by answering questions, sharing their updates, something sharing jokes to relax others and most of all, it kept the sanity for waiting for so long. We have a new journey ahead of us now. If all goes well and proper, COPR, Flight arrangement, Money transfer, Landing details, Residence to select, Getting accommodation, Job search, etc. They are also challenging. So can we keep this thread here or elsewhere alive and keep supporting each other?

nick439

Jan 13, 2018
Here's the screenshot of this part of the GCMS.

@bimale4bipeople if you can look at this and advice, I'd be grateful
this is not good...as per these notes they have considered your canadian education as 1 yr and you have claimed points for more. i would suggest raise a CSE and explain how your education is for more than 1 yr with detailed proofs else this might lead to rejection.

Reactions: tobs

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
As I scroll down pages after pages, I see that a lot of people got PPR this week. I got mine too and it took a huge pressure off of checking emails every day, checking the spams, the account and this thread to see whats going on. The long wait for many is finally paying off and its good to see so many people celebrating. Now comes COPR. Send for COPR today. Will now have to wait for that news but one step closer, so that's of course something.
I was thinking, this thread helped a lot by answering questions, sharing their updates, something sharing jokes to relax others and most of all, it kept the sanity for waiting for so long. We have a new journey ahead of us now. If all goes well and proper, COPR, Flight arrangement, Money transfer, Landing details, Residence to select, Getting accommodation, Job search, etc. They are also challenging. So can we keep this thread here or elsewhere alive and keep supporting each other?
This is the thread for Post PPR Information and Discussions

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/post-ppr-information-and-discussions.572715/

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Bhaji yeh to pura balle balle ho gaya! Congratulations my friend, I am so happy for you. Wish you the best in all your future endeavors. Hopefully we all will be attending @neha's party together :)
Thank you bhaji .. really eh tan balle balle wali gal hai .. and of course we will attend the party together.. but i think @Neha255 is busy working these days .. so we will have to plan all the arrangements... lol

Toronto2018

May 30, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018
Hi guys,
Thank you for your help along the way.
Below is my timeline
ITA: 6 March
AOR: 20 April
PPR: 16 Aug
Passport submission: 29 Aug
COPR 12 SEP
My status was always at IP1 and then I got the PPR email.

GCMS note was helpful, in my case you can see that Eligibility was recommended pass in 23rd May, the rest was mainly security and background check.
Good luck to the rest
CONGRATS :)