+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Annarsh

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hey guys it's been a very exciting journey from receiving ITA to COPR. And this forum answered many of my questions. Following is my timeline.
ITA - 21 Feb
ADR - 25 Feb
Medical passed - 10 May
IP2 - 16 August
PPR - 18 August
Passport submission - 21 August
COPR - 5 September
Hope this helps
Hi congratulations.. Can u pls tell me what all u submitted with your passport? And where are you from? M suppose to submit tomorrow but really wana confirm that i don't do any mistake

jd13k

Jan 31, 2018
my AOR is april 19th , PNP stream...still stuck in IP1. Ive applied for gcms notes as well...so far no updates. Any idea whats the situation with PNP stream applicants?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello all .... it’s really unbelievable..
ITS PPR ....!!!!! Finally ...!!
My timeline..

ITA .. 7 April
AOR .. 27 April
Med passed .. 9 may
ADR. ,... 16 may
Adr upload... 22 may
Adr not applicable... 26 may
Gcms applied .. 13 july
Received. ... 15 august
Gcms applied again. .. 30 August
Ip2. ... 8 September
PPR. ... 11 September 4:08pm EST

Now is the time to THANK YOU ALL the forum members who devoted their crucial time to help me n shared their experiences with me .. it has been a tremendous opportunity to be with u guys n make my ppr journey so easy n knowledgeable.

Special thanks to @bimale4bipeople , @Neha255 , @Toronto2018 , @write2rtd ,
@tbn2k18 , @zagcollins , @Emmemm07 , @strikeharsh , @smcan2014 , and of course @legalfalcon ....(sorry if I forget anyone)

I would like to share one of my experience with all of you who r waiting for this golden time .... my file was actually ignored after it was moved to ottawa office by cio on 30 may .. i got to know this after I recieved my gcms on 15 august..
i was going through the forum on 30 august n saw the timeline of one of the members that he/she got the application approved within 10 days of applying 2nd gcms whereas earlier it showed in the notes that even eligibility was not finalised n security was not started..
Mine also said the same on 30 august when I called ircc.. so I decided to order gcms again .. and i did it on the same day .. the result is all positive.. i got my application processed within 10 days ..
Applying GCMS helped in my case

Good luck to all my friends.. hope u guys get ppr soon
Awsome news my friend... congratulations... still going to Alberta ?

Reactions: Hsingh13

vikas01

Star Member
May 23, 2017
My timeline..

ITA .. 7 April
AOR .. 27 April
Med passed .. 9 may
ADR. ,... 16 may
Adr upload... 22 may
Gcms applied .. 13 july
Received. ... 15 august
Ip2. ... 8 September

Now is the time to THANK YOU ALL the forum members who devoted their crucial time to help me n shared their experiences with me .. it has been a tremendous opportunity to be with u guys n make my ppr journey so easy n knowledgeable.

@tbn2k18 , @zagcollins , @Emmemm07 , @strikeharsh , @smcan2014 , and of course @legalfalcon ....(sorry if I forget anyone)

I would like to share one of my experience with all of you who r waiting for this golden time .... my file was actually ignored after it was moved to ottawa office by cio on 30 may .. i got to know this after I recieved my gcms on 15 august..
i was going through the forum on 30 august n saw the timeline of one of the members that he/she got the application approved within 10 days of applying 2nd gcms whereas earlier it showed in the notes that even eligibility was not finalised n security was not started..
Mine also said the same on 30 august when I called ircc.. so I decided to order gcms again .. and i did it on the same day .. the result is all positive.. i got my application processed within 10 days ..

Many many congrats..

Reactions: Hsingh13

pfalor12

Feb 24, 2018
Hi guys,
Thank you for your help along the way.
Below is my timeline
ITA: 6 March
AOR: 20 April
PPR: 16 Aug
Passport submission: 29 Aug
COPR 12 SEP
My status was always at IP1 and then I got the PPR email.

GCMS note was helpful, in my case you can see that Eligibility was recommended pass in 23rd May, the rest was mainly security and background check.
Good luck to the rest

vikas01

Star Member
May 23, 2017
@Hsingh13 any suggestion for me.

My AOR is 26 April. Till date status of my file is Medical Pass.

I am waiting for RPRF request.:mad:

Ordered Gcms on 9 August, not received yet. Called CIC and they said I met the eligibility. Should I also order Gcms notes again to fasten my application process?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
@Hsingh13 any suggestion for me.

My AOR is 26 April. Till date status of my file is Medical Pass.

I am waiting for RPRF request.:mad:

Ordered Gcms on 9 August, not received yet. Called CIC and they said I met the eligibility. Should I also order Gcms notes again to fasten my application process?
Atleast get your first set of GCMS notes and then only order for a new one...

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
My timeline..

ITA .. 7 April
AOR .. 27 April
Med passed .. 9 may
ADR. ,... 16 may
Adr upload... 22 may
Gcms applied .. 13 july
Received. ... 15 august
Ip2. ... 8 September

"Tis Sahib Ki Tek Nanak Maneh Mahey, Jis Simrat Sukh Hoye Sagalay Dookh Jahey"

It has been surprising to read about the role of GCMS notes.

Heartiest Congratulations To You And Your Family :)

May the Almighty's guiding light and blessings always be with you.
All the Best for the new journey ahead!!

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Hey guys/gals. Finally. After 140 days, finally got the PPR today morning.

Here is my timeline:

AoR - 24 April
Med Passed - 2 May
BG Started - 19 Aug
Ghost Update - 9 Sep
PPR - 11 Sep

Single Application. FSW-O.
VO - Ottawa
Congratulations on receiving PPR :)
140 days is a real patience test (I know that there are few in this thread, who have been waiting since even longer).

All the Best for Canada!!

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
I just received my GCMS notes and in the case analyst it says "Review Required" since May, These seems to be an issue with how many points I should get for my study in Canada
Please provide screenshot of only that part of your GCMS notes where it states review required using https://ibb.co/

I have also read your post https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/canadian-education-in-express-entry.583015/

and that you are FSW Inland

After posting the screenshot, please request @bimale4bipeople and other seniors in the forum for guidance