+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Hello all .... it’s really unbelievable..
ITS PPR ....!!!!! Finally ...!!
My timeline..

ITA .. 7 April
AOR .. 27 April
Med passed .. 9 may
ADR. ,... 16 may
Adr upload... 22 may
Adr not applicable... 26 may
Gcms applied .. 13 july
Received. ... 15 august
Gcms applied again. .. 30 August
Ip2. ... 8 September
PPR. ... 11 September 4:08pm EST

Now is the time to THANK YOU ALL the forum members who devoted their crucial time to help me n shared their experiences with me .. it has been a tremendous opportunity to be with u guys n make my ppr journey so easy n knowledgeable.

Special thanks to @bimale4bipeople , @Neha255 , @Toronto2018 , @write2rtd ,
@tbn2k18 , @zagcollins , @Emmemm07 , @strikeharsh , @smcan2014 , and of course @legalfalcon ....(sorry if I forget anyone)

I would like to share one of my experience with all of you who r waiting for this golden time .... my file was actually ignored after it was moved to ottawa office by cio on 30 may .. i got to know this after I recieved my gcms on 15 august..
i was going through the forum on 30 august n saw the timeline of one of the members that he/she got the application approved within 10 days of applying 2nd gcms whereas earlier it showed in the notes that even eligibility was not finalised n security was not started..
Mine also said the same on 30 august when I called ircc.. so I decided to order gcms again .. and i did it on the same day .. the result is all positive.. i got my application processed within 10 days ..
Applying GCMS helped in my case

Good luck to all my friends.. hope u guys get ppr soon

Last edited:

Toronto2018

May 30, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018
Hey all,

Happy to finally write that I received my PPR last night. I logged on yesterday and had what I thought was a ghost update, but when I checked my account, my "Review of additional documents" went from "under review" to "Not applicable." so I didn't think it was a ghost update as something had physically changed, but sure enough last night around 11 pm est the email came through.

My AOR is the 7th of April and I've been sitting in IP2 since the end of April with no updates at all. I ordered my GCMS notes a month ago and received them last Friday so I dunno if that helped speed things up.

Thanks to everyone in this forum for answering my questions along the way and for all around good vibes being sent out. We applied through CEC and all in all, it took 5 months 4 days so hang in there everyone still waiting. It's right around the corner.
Congratulations :)

Reactions: annevn8 and Nialll