+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Shubh777

Aug 25, 2018
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Hi guys ... new morning new hopes .. they come n go ... wat remains the same is u guys ... keep helping each other..
Crossed 4 months mark today ... the strength is getting more immense as each day passes .. hope to see a lot of happiness in the coming week ...
good luck guys ..!!

Toronto2018

May 30, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018
Hi guys ... new morning new hopes .. they come n go ... wat remains the same is u guys ... keep helping each other..
Crossed 4 months mark today ... the strength is getting more immense as each day passes .. hope to see a lot of happiness in the coming week ...
good luck guys ..!!
I really hope all those who are still waiting get their PPR soon. I can imagine how frustrated you all are...

Aug 26, 2018
Hello All,

I need really Urgent help.

I got an email from CIC last week as follows.

The email was from:
IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Dear xxx,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform CPC-Ottawa immediately by email to: LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

It asked me for following docs.

If you require a visa to enter Canada, then submit your passport(s):

• Please provide your valid passport or travel document and a valid passport or travel document for each accompanying family member. An accompanying family member must have his or her own passport or travel document.
  • There must be at least two blank pages in your passport(s).
  • Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports or travel documents.
  • All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages.
  • Your Permanent Resident document(s) will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations or earlier if your passport or the passports of your spouse or dependant children (if applicable) expire on an earlier date.

But my confusion is that my account is still not updated , it still shows that my background check is in process. Other worrying thing us i have not received any message in my CIC account..

Is it normal. What shoud i do, help needed.

Thanks All

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hello All,

The email was from:

Dear xxx,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform CPC-Ottawa immediately by email to: LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

• Please provide your valid passport or travel document and a valid passport or travel document for each accompanying family member. An accompanying family member must have his or her own passport or travel document.
  • Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports or travel documents.
  • All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages.
  • Your Permanent Resident document(s) will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations or earlier if your passport or the passports of your spouse or dependant children (if applicable) expire on an earlier date.

But my confusion is that my account is still not updated , it still shows that my background check is in process. Other worrying thing us i have not received any message in my CIC account..

Thanks All
Yes it will only update after stamping of visa

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Hello All,

The email was from:

Dear xxx,

Thanks All
Great question... this is the only thing for which each n everyone of us have been waiting since months...
it is not necessary that ur account gets updated after this golden mail.. sometimes its updated after stamping of the visa ..
so don’t worry n panic .. simply open the champagne n have a toast ...
send ur passports for visa .. congratulations

Aug 26, 2018
Thanks both. Ok so it is normall then, such a relief.

I will submit my passports then. Could you also please tell me how long do they need passport for? I am based in UK so will be submittting these in London office.

Thanks

katikaidi

Dec 18, 2017
china
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Hello everyone, I've received my GCSM notes and it says eligibility: Review required for POF (by case analyst). There's a missing 400CAD in my account (as I am the PA) which is provided using my spouse account, I provided a signed no obligation letter and explained using an LOE. The most recent note shows that my criminality has been passed by an officer, so I am a bit confused here. RPRF is outstanding, A11.2 appears met. Please advise on what should I do ? Shall I make my spouse account a joint account and send an updated bank statement to CIC or shall I just wait for their ADR??

AOR: 24TH APRL
IP1: 2ND MAY
IP2: 28TH JUNE

Your valuable input would be much appreciated. Any one with same situation, please share your experience.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello everyone, I've received my GCSM notes and it says eligibility: Review required for POF (by case analyst). There's a missing 400CAD in my account (as I am the PA) which is provided using my spouse account, I provided a signed no obligation letter and explained using an LOE. The most recent note shows that my criminality has been passed by an officer, so I am a bit confused here. RPRF is outstanding, A11.2 appears met. Please advise on what should I do ? Shall I make my spouse account a joint account and send an updated bank statement to CIC or shall I just wait for their ADR??

AOR: 24TH APRL
IP1: 2ND MAY
IP2: 28TH JUNE

Your valuable input would be much appreciated. Any one with same situation, please share your experience.
Its just the analyst’s notes. The Case officer will formally PASS you don’t worry and no need to do anything i.e. joint account etc... I don’t think you will get any ADR since you have provide all the letters

katikaidi

Dec 18, 2017
china
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Its just the analyst’s notes. The Case officer will formally PASS you don’t worry and no need to do anything i.e. joint account etc... I don’t think you will get any ADR since you have provide all the letters
Thanks a lot for your quick reply. I really hope the officer will pass it soon, I don't wish that my file gets refused because of such small sum after all this hustle and bustle. Fingers crossed.