30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018
Hello Everyone,

Happy to share with you guys I finally got my PPR "Ready for Visa" mail today on Aug 24th!!!! Here is my timeline:

ITA: Apr 25th
AOR: Apr 27th
IP1: May 1th
IP2: May 4th
1st Ghost Updates: Aug 3rd
Submitted Letter of Explanation: Aug 18th (For clarify 1st US visa rejection issue)
2nd Ghost Updates: Aug 24th
PPR: Aug 24th

I hope everyone can get PPR soon! Cross finger for all of you!!!!
Congrats!! :)

anand4udel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Not sure where your current PR application process stands. I beileve you have requested for GCMS notes mid of this month, which you should get by mid of next month.

These days WP processing time from India is 15 weeks.
You can have your employer start WP processing in parallel. These 2 applications will have a -ve or +ve influence on each other tbh.
Hi Bimal,

Mine is AOR 3rd April and it is on eligibility and Background check. Yes I had ordered GCMS and received the same. No -ive or +ive :).

Its more on that case processing agent has recommended for final review by Visa officer. Not sure when that would be done :D., since this was done starting of May 2018.

Updating the PR application with job offer, does that make things speed up.

BR
Anand

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi Bimal,

Mine is AOR 3rd April and it is on eligibility and Background check. Yes I had ordered GCMS and received the same. No -ive or +ive :).

Its more on that case processing agent has recommended for final review by Visa officer. Not sure when that would be done :D., since this was done starting of May 2018.

Updating the PR application with job offer, does that make things speed up.

BR
Anand
Nop it does not, I know a March AoR forum member, they had received a job offer(ICT) but the PR application took its own sweet time. Finally though they got the PPR request, but the job offer had absolutely no influence whatsoever.

Wrt to the GCMS notes, what does your PAGE# 2, ACTIVITY 1-5 and NOTES 1-3 mention?

das3646

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hi All,

I am having a strange issue and will need some urgent advice.I just remembered that last year as I had to attend an official conference in Kingdom of Bahrain, during my eVisa application submission process, due to some technical glitches two similar application got submitted. Based on my request, Kingdom of Bahrain approved one of them and cancelled the other. So can you please confirm whether this falls under visa refusal or not since I have mentioned “No” against the statutory question.

@legalfalcon please help me on this. I have already submitted today a letter of explanation through the web-form.

AOR - 2nd April
MEP - 10th April
IP2 - 9th August

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Happy to share with you guys I finally got my PPR "Ready for Visa" mail today on Aug 24th!!!! Here is my timeline:

ITA: Apr 25th
AOR: Apr 27th
IP1: May 1th
IP2: May 4th
1st Ghost Updates: Aug 3rd
Submitted Letter of Explanation: Aug 18th (For clarify 1st US visa rejection issue)
2nd Ghost Updates: Aug 24th
PPR: Aug 24th

I hope everyone can get PPR soon! Cross finger for all of you!!!!
This is awesome !!!! Congrats!!!

das3646

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hi All,

I am having a strange issue and will need some urgent advice.I just remembered that last year as I had to attend an official conference in Kingdom of Bahrain, during my eVisa application submission process, due to some technical glitches two similar application got submitted. Based on my request, Kingdom of Bahrain approved one of them and cancelled the other. So can you please confirm whether this falls under visa refusal or not since I have mentioned “No” against the statutory question.

@legalfalcon please help me on this. I have already submitted today a letter of explanation through the web-form.

AOR - 2nd April
MEP - 10th April
IP2 - 9th August
@bimale4bipeople Need you advice on this please.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi All,

AOR - 2nd April
MEP - 10th April
IP2 - 9th August
This is not visa refusal. You withdrew the visa application, and this need not be mentioned in your PR application.

Shubh777

Aug 25, 2018
Hi,

I have got AOR on 24th april 2018,
Medical passed on 2nd may 2018,
No update after that and no email as well. everytime I call CIC, agent says you will get update in 6 months so relax.
Any suggestion?