+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Hello guys,

Quick question. I posted sometime last month that my application was refused based on wrong NOC selection. I got another ITA two days later. Now I'm about to submit my second application but I have a few questions:

1) Is it ok to use the Medicals I used for the 1st application, considering I did them in April of this year, and it's barely 6 months? Do they require I do brand new Medicals for this second application?

2) my employer doesn't issue work reference. So I plan to attach my employment letter, letter of commendation, bank statements showing salary received, course certificates for work trainings received, and a notarized list of my duties. Hope these are fine? I don't want to get refused again :(
Yes of course u can use the same medical as it is valid for one year ...
N if the employer can’t give the details of duties then he must right a letter stating ur clear NoC n job title n explanation of that he cannot right job duties...
after that u can right a letter from urself explaining the job duties n a matter from google regarding the job duties included under that noc which should match ur letter..
Other things can b reference letter from ur colleagues n other senior workers in the company

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Notes: 1
Created Date: 2018/05/23
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CIO
Text:
A11.2 CASE PROCESSING AGENT Lock in date : 2018-04-25
Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file I make the following recommendation
REVIEW REQUIRED UNDER PRIMARY OCCUPATION DUTIES NOC 2173 A11.2 Review Required R75:FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS /Funds : Review Required FSW points total : 59 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
EXPERIENCE:
REVIEW REQUIRED DUITES - letter confirms full time employment ; FSW work: 0yrs 0 months of 1 years - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS foreign work: 0 years 0 months of 3 years - review required
This is exactly what my gcms notes looked like before I got denied.

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Yes of course u can use the same medical as it is valid for one year ...
N if the employer can’t give the details of duties then he must right a letter stating ur clear NoC n job title n explanation of that he cannot right job duties...
after that u can right a letter from urself explaining the job duties n a matter from google regarding the job duties included under that noc which should match ur letter..
Other things can b reference letter from ur colleagues n other senior workers in the company
Thanks I'll see what I can do.

anand4udel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi Rahul,

Mine also states the same, Review required for job duties and fund verification.

However, I do not see any -ive in this. Since it is confirmed that as per him/her, job duties are aligned, however second review is required.

This can be due to (as per my understanding)

1. Area of work and place.(They need second opinion depending on the geographical area)
2. Fund verification. (Fund shown might be geographical specific. e.g PF etc)

Now it all depends, how fast it is reviewed and taken up :).
BR
Anand

Jan 16, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-04-2018
Med's Done....
24-04-2017
Please add me to this group. 91-9845003442 is my contact.

hammam

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Guys please help.

I'm trying to upload the ADR but I cannot see any link to do so in my account. In "View submitted application", there are only my old documents that I submitted with my application and no other links! :(

egemens

Feb 7, 2018
Istanbul, Turkey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
14-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-04-2018
Med's Done....
24-04-2018
Guys please help.

I'm trying to upload the ADR but I cannot see any link to do so in my account. In "View submitted application", there are only my old documents that I submitted with my application and no other links! :(
If you are facing an ADR with a message in your account, you should see a new field when you click "View submitted application" - no exceptions.

If you are responding due to your GCMS notes, you should use the IRCC Webform to submit a Case Specific Enquiry. A document can be attached to any enquiry you make.

I am adding a previous disccussion on this matter here.

hammam

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
If you are facing an ADR with a message in your account, you should see a new field when you click "View submitted application" - no exceptions.

If you are responding due to your GCMS notes, you should use the IRCC Webform to submit a Case Specific Enquiry. A document can be attached to any enquiry you make.
I swear I have no links at all, I received a message in my account asking for more documents and there is no link in "View submitted application" page to upload them.

This is what is written in the message I got "Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account."

egemens

Feb 7, 2018
Istanbul, Turkey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
14-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-04-2018
Med's Done....
24-04-2018
I swear I have no links at all, I received a message in my account asking for more documents and there is no link in "View submitted application" page to upload them.

This is what is written in the message I got "Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account."
When you received the message might matter then. I saw mine on August 15, but it was dated August 14. Had I calculated my 7 days from the latter date, I would be in a world of unnecessary hurt.

If this is not the case, the only advice I have is urging you to reach IRCC by phone and ask for assistance. They might not have anything over this however.

hammam

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
When you received the message might matter then. I saw mine on August 15, but it was dated August 14. Had I calculated my 7 days from the latter date, I would be in a world of unnecessary hurt.

If this is not the case, the only advice I have is urging you to reach IRCC by phone and ask for assistance. They might not have anything over this however.
Mine is dated August 15 so I'm still within the 7 days.

I'll give them a call, thanks for your help

Reactions: egemens

micko2011

Mar 18, 2018
I really need advice which would be much appreciated. I am Inland FSW applicant, my AOR April 18th/2018, Med passed and BGC at IP2 since April 23. There is no updates in my application till now. I have applied for GCMS notes at June 20. The case Analyst wrote R10 reccomended to pass. R76 review required, the PA provided an employment letter not dated , no apparent signature and not able to verify the employer through open google search.
I do not know what should I do now, the employment letter has already the signature of the employer and also stamped, and since the pharmacy where I used to work at my back home country does not have a website. The only way to find it on google is to search its name in my native language or to write the provided address on google maps which I already provided on the employment letter. I also provided the telephone number and contact information on the letter.
Should I raise CSE ? or should I wait until they ask for additional documents? when I asked IRCC agent she told don't send any documents as long as they did not ask, if they need any additional documents they will send to you.

Thanks a lot for help.
Best regards

hammam

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi,

I'm trying to contact CIC on +1 613 944 4000 and after 111, I'm get that the toll free number cannot be reached from my number!!!

I'm using google hangout from a USA account (US number).

Please help me as today is the last day to submit ADR and I have no link to upload them :(