+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

JIEMO

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Finally I managed to call CIC and the agent told me that due to sending documents via Web form recently , the document request link was blocked from my account and I can upload then using Web form.

The funny thing is my application just started processing after over 4 months. It's in a very early stage !!

Very disappointed
what's that mean? sending CSE web form will delay the process?

sandy.2018

May 14, 2018
Hi Friends,

I just checked my permanent residency application status says : Application/profile updated . but when i go and check full application status there is no change in any of the step.
I am April 16 AOR Candidate.

Can please someone help me understanding this if they have experienced similar situation in past.
Thanks in Advance!!

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
Hi Friends,

I just checked my permanent residency application status says : Application/profile updated . but when i go and check full application status there is no change in any of the step.
I am April 16 AOR Candidate.

Can please someone help me understanding this if they have experienced similar situation in past.
Thanks in Advance!!
Probably a ghost update which means PPR could be near. Good luck!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
By any chance, did you get your notes? I got mine few days back, AOR 25th April here. Apparently, am being reviewed for eligibility for the past 3 months.
As you said, for my case as well medical passed in few days and no movement after.
What's your visa office?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Finally I managed to call CIC and the agent told me that due to sending documents via Web form recently , the document request link was blocked from my account and I can upload then using Web form.

The funny thing is my application just started processing after over 4 months. It's in a very early stage !!

Very disappointed
Do you know which visa office?

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hi everybody

first of all thanks to all people who helped us ; following my application's date:

PNP inland
AOR : 16-6-2018
MED: 13-7-2018
Ghost Update: 20-8-2018
PPR : 20-8-2018
I have 30 days to send photos and passport + Annex A

My question for the expert and people who already get their passport stamped ;is about the annexe A ; how can I do in order to send it ; should I copy and past in a word ; because in the mail I can not fill it ; thanks again