hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi
I am FSW - O from India
AoR - April 19
Med P - 26 April

VO - NDVO
After medical, no updates in my application please let me know what to do?

Ordered GCMS on 17th July.
Any way to contact NDVO and get the status of my file?
Wait for gcms notes. VO may not respond at all.

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
Hi. I applied on the 25th of July Wednesday.
File was processed and sent out for delivery from RCMP Ottawa on the 27th of July Friday.
Canada Post Regular mail delivery delivered it to me on the 3rd of August Friday.
So it seems it was exactly a week since they sent it out including weekends.
There is no way to see where the parcel is at. They never provided any tracking number and when I called them and asked about it they said that they do not provide access to any tracking numbers and that I should just wait. I know its frustrating but hang in there. You should receive it soon, All the best. Let me know if you received it.
Thank you, i got it and already uploaded it.

Reactions: joe141985

joe141985

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019
Thank you, i got it and already uploaded it.
ennytoolz...That's awesome...when did you upload it? I uploaded mine on the 7th of August. After that the status says that the documents you provided has been uploaded. That's it! Please keep me updated as to what happens at your end.

eedwards92

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
22-05-2018
Med's Request
05-06-2018
Does gcmsbuddy good site to order notes?

patel1

Oct 30, 2017
Windsor
H

I have similar situation AOR 19th April moved to IP2 on 27th July. Was hoping for PPR after so long wait at IP1
My friend is also at IP2 since 28th june same AOR. Are they suddenly taking time at IP2 as well? Highly random Anyways hoping for everyone to receive PR soon
I got the GCMS notes today. The last notes section say R10 Pass but nothing after that. Primary office says centralized intake office. Not sure wheres the hold up. I am in IP2 since Aug 3rd.

AOR - April 26th 2018
IP1/Medical - May 2nd 2018
IP2 - August 3rd 2018
PPR - Waiting

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I got the GCMS notes today. The last notes section say R10 Pass but nothing after that. Primary office says centralized intake office. Not sure wheres the hold up. I am in IP2 since Aug 3rd.

AOR - April 26th 2018
IP1/Medical - May 2nd 2018
IP2 - August 3rd 2018
PPR - Waiting
What is your notes generation date? Things could have moved after the date the notes were generated.

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Does gcmsbuddy good site to order notes?
I had ordered GCMS notes for my application through getgcms.com and had paid INR 1000/- (it shows U $15 in the website) for e-GCMS notes.
I had to fill, print, sign and scan and upload a consent form authorizing the getgcms person to get GCMS notes on my behalf.
I had received confirmation from getgcms of my GCMS notes request, on the next day of ordering it.

GCMS notes ordering date: 28th June 2018
GCMS notes receiving date: 24th July 2018
I received it it my e-mail.

Date of GCMS notes generation: 29th June 2018.

sambid

Aug 13, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi All,

I have been a silent reader in this thread.

My details:

AOR:12 Apr
ADR: 18 Apr -RCMP
Medical Passed: 19 Apr
Additional document Submitted:27 Apr
Since 19 Apr, the status till date is as follows :

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I ordered GCMS notes on 11th Jul and received on 10th Aug. The note really worries me.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete Other Reqs:
Final:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

GROUP NAME
GROUP NAME: 1
Created Date: 2018/02/02 10:54:55
Created By: BB01127
Updated Date: 2018/02/20 09:51:07
Updated By: BB01127
Group #: 2-Q18B29J
Name:: CEC 11.2 Review Required
Type: PR - Temporary Processing
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ACTIVITY
ACTIVITY: 1
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
UCI: XXX
Name: XXX
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ
Field Name: Status
New Value: Cancelled
Office: Centralized Intake Office

ACTIVITY: 2
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
UCI:xxx
Name: xxx
New Value: Not Started

ACTIVITY: 7
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
UCI: XXXX
Name: XXXX
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI
New Value: Review Required

ACTIVITY: 66
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
UCI: XX Name: XXX
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate Assessment
New Value: Calculation In Progress Office: Centralized Intake Office

ACTIVITY: 68
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
UCI: xxx
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate Assessment Field Name: Status

NOTES

NOTES: 1

Created Date: 2018/04/25 08:14:39 Created By: JM01158
Updated Date: 2018/04/25 08:14:43 Updated By: JM01158
Restricted: No Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office Text:
””’A11.2 — CASE PROCESSING AGENT*”” Lock-in Date: 2018-04-12_EXXX PA: NAME - EE CEC

Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED - ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT: LETTER FROM CURRENT EMPLOYER DOES NOT CLEARLY INDICATE CONTINUOUS FULL-TIME WORK IN CANADA HAVING A DURATION OF AT LEAST ONE YEAR AFTER THE DATE ON WHICH A PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA IS ISSUED. A11.2: Review Required R87.1: CEC

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - Police Cert Requested at CIO remains outstanding RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 484 CRS points minimum score for round: 456 CRS score at application (APR): 484 / Verified CRS score: 434 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with "XXXX., edoc# 211846193" PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "XXXX., edoc# 211846193"

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: WP Valid Until: 2019-10-19 (LMIA Exempt: C12, NOC: 2171) Intended
Employer: XXXXX NO ADVERSE INFORMATION

FAMILY

COMPOSITION: MARRIED since Date; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICAL valid for 6 months or more PASSPORT valid for 6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-04-12 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: MASTER OF
SCIENCE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE Date - Information System Analysts And Consultants (NOC: 2171) - at XXXX. - eDoc# 211846193 - Letter dated 2018-03-05 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms full/time employment; CRS Foreign Work: 3 years and 0 months. 2016-10 to 2018-04 - Information Systems Analysts And Consultants (NOC: 2171) – at XXXX - eDoc# 211846193 - Letter dated 2018-03-05 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of XXX.00 CAD ANNUALLY - Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: T4 from XXXX CEC Work: 1 year and 7 months. CRS Canadian Work: 1 year and 7 months. CEC Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s) CRS Canadian Work: 1 year(s)

NOTES: 2

s.26

Created Date: 2018/04/18 21:48:13 Created By: MN17643
Updated Date: 2018/04/18 21:48:24 Updated By: MN17643

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: XXX REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 456 CRS SCORE: 484 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----

LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1 -English- CELPIP and Met Threshold & Verified -----EDUCATION-----

Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master of Science Degree with a focus in computer science Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant 1- India police

certificate: Provided-NRT 2- Canada RCMP police certificate: Request Letter Sent R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Pending outstanding PC and Stat question

-----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR Documents set as Review Required: Client Information

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I am working on closed WP and have shared following letter from HR while submitting my application:

March 05, 2018

Re: Proof of Employment XXXX
This is to certify that XXXX is a full time employee of XXXX. Since XXX. She is designated as Information System Analyst & Consultants.

She is on deputation to Canada from xxx, 2016 and operates from Canada, Ontario. She holds a valid work permit till October date, 2019 and draws an annual compensation of xxx.00 CAD. She is required to reside and work from Ontario for two years. XXX(company name) may review and extend the work permit status from time to time as per CIC guidelines.

Should you need any clarifications, please feel free to contact the undersigned at

+1 – Phone no. or email at HR email

After getting GCMS notes I have explained the same through CSE form(which I had already explained in LOE while submitting documents). I am really worried.

@Seniors-Please suggest.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi All,

My details:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I ordered GCMS notes on 11th Jul and received on 10th Aug. The note really worries me.

ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Misrepresentation:
Final:

GROUP NAME

ACTIVITY
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:

Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:

Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:

Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:

Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:

NOTES

””’A11.2 — CASE PROCESSING AGENT*”” Lock-in Date: 2018-04-12_EXXX PA: NAME - EE CEC

Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED - ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT: LETTER FROM CURRENT EMPLOYER DOES NOT CLEARLY INDICATE CONTINUOUS FULL-TIME WORK IN CANADA HAVING A DURATION OF AT LEAST ONE YEAR AFTER THE DATE ON WHICH A PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA IS ISSUED. A11.2: Review Required R87.1: CEC

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - Police Cert Requested at CIO remains outstanding RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 484 CRS points minimum score for round: 456 CRS score at application (APR): 484 / Verified CRS score: 434 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with "XXXX., edoc# 211846193" PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "XXXX., edoc# 211846193"

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: WP Valid Until: 2019-10-19 (LMIA Exempt: C12, NOC: 2171) Intended

FAMILY

COMPOSITION: MARRIED since Date; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICAL valid for 6 months or more PASSPORT valid for 6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-04-12 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: MASTER OF
SCIENCE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE Date - Information System Analysts And Consultants (NOC: 2171) - at XXXX. - eDoc# 211846193 - Letter dated 2018-03-05 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms full/time employment; CRS Foreign Work: 3 years and 0 months. 2016-10 to 2018-04 - Information Systems Analysts And Consultants (NOC: 2171) – at XXXX - eDoc# 211846193 - Letter dated 2018-03-05 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of XXX.00 CAD ANNUALLY - Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: T4 from XXXX CEC Work: 1 year and 7 months. CRS Canadian Work: 1 year and 7 months. CEC Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s) CRS Canadian Work: 1 year(s)

s.26

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: XXX REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 456 CRS SCORE: 484 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----

LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1 -English- CELPIP and Met Threshold & Verified -----EDUCATION-----

Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master of Science Degree with a focus in computer science Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant 1- India police

certificate: Provided-NRT 2- Canada RCMP police certificate: Request Letter Sent R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Pending outstanding PC and Stat question

-----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR Documents set as Review Required: Client Information

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I am working on closed WP and have shared following letter from HR while submitting my application:

March 05, 2018

This is to certify that XXXX is a full time employee of XXXX. Since XXX. She is designated as Information System Analyst & Consultants.

She is on deputation to Canada from xxx, 2016 and operates from Canada, Ontario. She holds a valid work permit till October date, 2019 and draws an annual compensation of xxx.00 CAD. She is required to reside and work from Ontario for two years. XXX(company name) may review and extend the work permit status from time to time as per CIC guidelines.

Should you need any clarifications, please feel free to contact the undersigned at

After getting GCMS notes I have explained the same through CSE form(which I had already explained in LOE while submitting documents). I am really worried.

@Seniors-Please suggest.
Did you submit a Letter of Reference from the HR detailing your job duties as well?

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Hi All,

My details:

ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Misrepresentation:
Final:

GROUP NAME

ACTIVITY
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:

Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:

Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:

Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:

Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:

NOTES

FAMILY

s.26

March 05, 2018

@Seniors-Please suggest.
Below line in your letter doesn’t clearly says that you will be employed in Canada for atleast 1 year “from the date you receive your PR”
and that seems to be the reason why it’s recommended for review.
She is required to reside and work from Ontario for two years.

Wish your review results come positive, Good Luck.

sambid

Aug 13, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Did you submit a Letter of Reference from the HR detailing your job duties as well?
Yes I submitted Letter of employment which states job duties in detail along with Proof of employment. From notes I could understand that job duties meet the requirement. They are unable to find 1 yr job validity from the time PR is issued on my offer letter. I am on closed WP and I will not get a new offer letter stating that it is valid for 1 yr after PR is issued. But proof of employment does mention that my WP is valid till 2019 and I need to stay here for next 2 yrs.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Yes I submitted Letter of employment which states job duties in detail along with Proof of employment. From notes I could understand that job duties meet the requirement. They are unable to find 1 yr job validity from the time PR is issued on my offer letter. I am on closed WP and I will not get a new offer letter stating that it is valid for 1 yr after PR is issued. But proof of employment does mention that my WP is valid till 2019 and I need to stay here for next 2 yrs.
Can you get the Letter of Reference amended to include this statement your job offer is valid for period of 1 yr after the PR is issued ?

sambid

Aug 13, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Below line in your letter doesn’t clearly says that you will be employed in Canada for atleast 1 year “from the date you receive your PR”
and that seems to be the reason why it’s recommended for review.
She is required to reside and work from Ontario for two years.

Wish your review results come positive, Good Luck.
Thank you tanush14! The letter is dated 5th Mar, 2018 and 2 yrs. from then would be Mar,2020.I am really worried if the Reviewing Officer would apply similar logic..:(

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Thank you tanush14! The letter is dated 5th Mar, 2018 and 2 yrs. from then would be Mar,2020.I am really worried if the Reviewing Officer would apply similar logic..:(
Unfortunately, they are not trained to apply their own logic. They need specific dates in the letter OR atleast a definite duration such as “She is required to work from Ontario till June 2020”