+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Michael26

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
What is your current country of residence?
Where (which organization/office) did you courier your passport to?
Did you submit your passport to a VFS office of your country?
Do you have a helpline/customer care number of the organization/office to whom you sent your passports? If yes, please call them and tell your application status and ask them about your passports
Hey thanks for responding. I had mailed my Passport(s) to Ottawa. I live in the United States. I probably will have to call them next week, I guess. I will give them this week and then bother them next week

Cinnnnndy

Aug 10, 2018
Finally I spoke to an agent today. She is telling me they are still doing background checking. I'm run out of Patience.....

Timeline:
AOR: April 27, 2018
IP2: May 4th, 2018
ME: May 8th, 2018

Anyone knows what is the next step after background check?

Hope all of us can get PPR soon!!!!!!!

Nialll

Jul 20, 2018
Finally I spoke to an agent today. She is telling me they are still doing background checking. I'm run out of Patience.....

Timeline:
AOR: April 27, 2018
IP2: May 4th, 2018
ME: May 8th, 2018

Anyone knows what is the next step after background check?

Hope all of us can get PPR soon!!!!!!!
I think BG check is one of the final steps before ppr, someone correct me if I'm wrong. Unfortunately, the downside is there's no telling how long it can take, I've been waiting in IP2 for 4 months.

May 8, 2018
Hello Everyone

My application was moved to IP 2 on Aug 8 and on same day I got ADR for IMM 5562 (travel history - though i have no travel history) and IMM 5406 (Additional Family Details). I have uploaded these two on Aug 9 and on Aug 10 Review of additional documents was changed to NA and later on Aug 11 it was changed to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". I am just little curious if it is common.

Hope everyone gets PPR soon.

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Hello Everyone,

AOR-21st April,
Medical-27th April
IP2-28th June.
PPR -13th August.
VO-New Delhi.

I would like to thank everyone in this group for the support and guidance!

I didn't receive mail for PPR but instead, when I opened my CIC Account it showed Updated and When I opened it there was an information letter (PPR).
Congratulations to you and your family :)
All the Best for Canada!!

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Hello Everyone

My application was moved to IP 2 on Aug 8 and on same day I got ADR for IMM 5562 (travel history - though i have no travel history) and IMM 5406 (Additional Family Details). I have uploaded these two on Aug 9 and on Aug 10 Review of additional documents was changed to NA and later on Aug 11 it was changed to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". I am just little curious if it is common.

Hope everyone gets PPR soon.
With no travel history, what are they supposed to review in additional family information
What is your VO?

Reactions: kkoushikmanohar