+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hey everyone,

I have a question about filling in work experience post ITA.
I have held 4 different designation(promoted 3 times) under the Same NOC in the same company. I have a single reference letter describing duties for each designation with start and end date. I am thinking doing the following

1) Creating separate entries for each designation.
2) For proof, add the same reference letter and then attach for each entry only the promotion letter, salary slip, appraisal letter and tax document only for that designation

would that be okay for will that create confusion if i used the same reference letter but only the relevant salary and tax document for individual designation?

or would it be better if i just put everything in the one file(tax docs, salary slips, promotion and salary hike letter for all years) and attach it against every entry ?

I am worried that i might confused them
Wrong thread. In future pls dont use AOR threads for pre e-apr queries.
Keep it simple, if company, NOC and country remains same then show only one entry with latest position.
And upload reference letter which states all designations. And you dont need to show promotion letter, appraisal letter and tax documents if your reference letter has all details as asked by CIC. Salary slips if you want to attach then do for last 3-4 months.

Reactions: tbn2k18

Iyerish

May 18, 2017
I need some help...

Here is my case
* I am completing one year canadian experience on October 5, 2018
* Going to create an express entry profile on october 6th
* I will receive an ITA by october 3rd week (I ve a CRS score if 518).
* I have all necessary documents with me and will upload the same day.

My question is - When will I receive an AOR ? E-APR ?

Do I need them when applying for bridging my work permit ?

My work permit expires on Dec 5,2018.

Please help.

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
I need some help...

Here is my case
* I am completing one year canadian experience on October 5, 2018
* Going to create an express entry profile on october 6th
* I will receive an ITA by october 3rd week (I ve a CRS score if 518).
* I have all necessary documents with me and will upload the same day.

My question is - When will I receive an AOR ? E-APR ?

Do I need them when applying for bridging my work permit ?

My work permit expires on Dec 5,2018.

Please help.
You will get AOR within 24 hours of submitting your application.
Yes, AOR is needed to apply for BOWP.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In improv theatre, the director denotes the end of a scene/chapter by shouting, "And scene!"

I'd like to draw the curtain on this chapter of my life with "And PPR".

Big shoutout to @bimale4bipeople @Hsingh13 @tbn2k18 You guys and your joblessness (Employed yet jobless; just like me) has kept the spirits and the information/knowledge-sharing quotient up on this forum big time. Keep it up! (Pun intended)

@legalfalcon you are awesomesauce! Same goes for @KingKurly

Timeline (2018)

AoR
: April 13
Meds Cleared: April 19
RPRF Request: May 15
RPRF Paid: May 15
GCMS Notes Received: June 13 (Recommended Passed; Eligibility in Progress, while Security + Criminality Pending)
Background Check: June 30
Ghost Update: August 1
PPR: August 3

I am going to keep haunting these forums as obsessively as I did before, so keep those queries and messages going :cool:
Many many congratulations my friend @zagcollins I am delighted for you. Your application got processed in similar time-frame as mine. How are you feeling, I reckon awesome is the word. Hope you had a great celebration! :)

Reactions: zagcollins

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Thanks for the information and unfortunately I haven't received my PPR yet..I am planning a trip to Australia for 3 months. So I was wondering that just in case I receive PPR while I am not in India then how to proceed.
@balwinder_kaur You can authorize a representative to submit the passports and documents at VFS. Then get the passport couriered to your address. I think this is the easiest way.

In the consent form for each applicant. Not sure about kids there is a place to enter the representative details. If any applicant is part of the application and not the primary, then authorization in the consent form is required.

Let me know if you have any queries.

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Received a Ghost update today - application status said 'Updated', but no change inside.
Time to party :) start planning :D

Reactions: DJSHO

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
N

Nope. Called customer service a few days back and they said that I should check status online and if there is a change it will reflect online.
You should have got your GCMS notes by now. Customer service agent usually cannot be reached and give out same information as in your online application. Since you have hit 5 months its better to get your GCMS notes and understand the cause for the delay.

Reactions: Toronto2018