+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
sense of anxiety as I am aware the easy bit is over :)
I know what you mean! When I got my PPR email yes I was excited but mostly calm and anxious at the same time.
It set more questions in my mind, whats next? If everything is going to be okay out there? the list of questions goes on!
On a side note I finally booked my travel tickets! Its all happening :)

Toronto2018

May 30, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018
I know what you mean! When I got my PPR email yes I was excited but mostly calm and anxious at the same time.
It set more questions in my mind, whats next? If everything is going to be okay out there? the list of questions goes on!
On a side note I finally booked my travel tickets! Its all happening :)
Congratulations!! Booking the tickets is a huge step, we should be doing the same this week. So, when's the big day? :)

sahore

Aug 7, 2018
Hi
need fair advice!
My wife is a first applicant and our CRS score is 433 and when she selected in CRS calculator (Will your spouse or common-law partner come with you to Canada?) then her CRS score is increasing to 442.
Query 1) why is it happened ?
2) If she proceed with 442 (Spouse not accompanying), will our children also get PR?
3) If Only she will get ITA then what is the procedure/time to apply for Children and spouse sponsorship in later?
4) Prose and cones of this step.
Thanks in advance

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
Hi
need fair advice!
My wife is a first applicant and our CRS score is 433 and when she selected in CRS calculator (Will your spouse or common-law partner come with you to Canada?) then her CRS score is increasing to 442.
2) If she proceed with 442 (Spouse not accompanying), will our children also get PR?
3) If Only she will get ITA then what is the procedure/time to apply for Children and spouse sponsorship in later?
Thanks in advance
I think you should research more and you'll find all your answers here.
I'll to answer your questions.

1) why is it happened ? Well that's because a single applicant scores more than a married one. If you proceed as a non accompanying spouse you will not get PR at a later stage.
2) If she proceed with 442 (Spouse not accompanying), will our children also get PR? No, children will not get PR.
3) If Only she will get ITA then what is the procedure/time to apply for Children and spouse sponsorship in later? No
4) Prose and cones of this step. As I see it if you intend to keep the family together I only see cons, no pros whatsoever.
Goodluck !

Reactions: tbn2k18

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Hi
need fair advice!
Thanks in advance
1. You get a CRS score based on individual application i.e. 433 and then CRS score based on spouse factors i.e. 442
2. All dependent applicants get PR.
3. Main applicant can sponsor the PR for family members. She has to be in canada and complete the sponsorship. That can be anywhere from 6 months to 12 months (duration on average). During sponsorship she has to be resident in Canada

I think this thread is not the right platform to raise these queries. You can look out for any Pre ITA thread or Post ITA thread to get detailed information. All the best

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
I keep coming back to see what's the progress with you'll :D
In a sudden moment of clarity, I've realised that being a part of this thread has led to a camaraderie among April AORites!
I keep coming back as I want all of us to get the PPR mail soon and then I will stop posting data :D

SokieBia

Apr 26, 2018
Hi
need fair advice!
Thanks in advance

I will say let her proceed with the 442 score because she will get ITA very quick. Your children won’t be affected- they will get PR. Just enter all their names in her application. In a letter of explanation she can explain your job situation as the reason you’re not accompanying. Once she does landing after getting PR she can sponsor you after a year. That’s the best thing to do because I don’t see points dropping to 433 anytime soon. The pool gets competitive every week.

Reactions: sahore and tbn2k18

doylia

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Seniors please advise regarding my situation.

I have filed my PR application express entry on July 30,2018 under the pnp program. I got nominated via BC PNP Express Entry (SI-International graduate) due to which I had additional 600 points and I could file my PR application. Could you please let me know if at all it is possible for me to leave this job now that I have filed for my pr? What will be the consequences if I leave my job at this point ? Please help me out .. the reason I want to leave this job is because they are literally harassing me and putting too much pressure on me just because I'm getting my residency done through this company. Initially I thought I will stick for a few more months somehow but each day it is getting worse. Please guide me.. Thanks in advance!

matt6558

Jun 12, 2018
Hope everyone is doing ok. Here’s my timeline for FSW outland

AOR April 19th, 2018

Medical passed/IP1 April 26th

IP2 mid June

PPR received July 5th

Passport sent July 9th

Passport delivered to Manila office (local VO) July 10th

Since then no update in CIC account (not approved yet) no CoPR (four weeks passed already)

What could be the reason for the delay? And some actions I can take? Other than patiently waiting

(my agency told me that they submitted an inquiry but no responses from them yet)

Thank you and hope everyone gets the PPR soon!