+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi everyone,

Just checking if anyone from CEC program had any good news lately?

My AOR is April 16, CRS 450, single applicant. Moved do IP2 between April 16 and April 30 and since then no more news.

I have a Q about my profile. Under interview, it’s currently saying “You do not need an interview.” But it doesn’t say anymore “We’ll send you a message if that changes.”

Someone knows if that means anything?

Thanks!
I am a CEC applicant, AoR 6 Apr, still waiting...

Nialll

Jul 20, 2018
Hey guys,

EE, CEC application with one main and dependent. Aor 7th of April, in ip2 since 23rd of April, no update since. Rang IRCC today. Eligibility is recommend passed since 23rd of April, criminality and background check are still in progress, she couldn't tell me when they started. VO office is Ottawa. Anyone care to guess how long more I'll be waiting for copr and if eligibility is recommend passed does that mean i have a good chance of being approved?Coming up on 4 months with no update since the 23rd of April. Feeling the same as everyone else here, frustrated. Wishing good luck for everyone.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hey guys,

EE, CEC application with one main and dependent. Aor 7th of April, in ip2 since 23rd of April, no update since. Rang IRCC today. Eligibility is recommend passed since 23rd of April, criminality and background check are still in progress, she couldn't tell me when they started. VO office is Ottawa. Anyone care to guess how long more I'll be waiting for copr and if eligibility is recommend passed does that mean i have a good chance of being approved?Coming up on 4 months with no update since the 23rd of April. Feeling the same as everyone else here, frustrated. Wishing good luck for everyone.
I thought I was the only lonely soul left from the first week of April

Order GCMS notes to find out in detail what’s going in your application

Nialll

Jul 20, 2018
I thought I was the only lonely soul left from the first week of April

Order GCMS notes to find out in detail what’s going in your application
Nope, I'm right there with you. :confused: I was going too, but then I saw they take 30 days for them to send them so I'm wording if there's much of a point as that'll be around the 5 month mark. Did you order yours?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Reactions: Nialll

Ridge

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
RF
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2018
I've been here in this thread since day one so I'm gonna ask here too. I'll appreciate any help or support. I was born when my mother was 16 so my grandmother was responsible for all the documents procedures. There was a huge conflict between my parents and this conflict has not been solved so in my birth certificate there is a blank field in front of father. Since then we've moved to another country and possibility of finding my biological father after 30 years is almost zero percent. I've provided this birth certificate with blank space in Express Entry profile and after almost for months I've got this message:

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
I have requested you to provide additional family information regarding your spouse’s biological father.
I note that you have provided information birth certificate that shows blank fields about your spouse’s father.
I have already given you an opportunity to provide explanation regarding this matter via request letter.
Having reviewed your response, I am not satisfied that you are providing me with all the necessary information required to process your application.
In your explanation, you provided the following:
In my copy of IMM 5406 father info is indicated as N/A (not applicable). The reason is that there is no father details in my birth certificate and thus N/A for father information field in IMM 5406 form. Please find enclosed my birth certificate proving that.
However, I am not satisfied that you have provided enough information to continue processing your application.
According to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act subsection 16 (1)
A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
I have concerns that you have not answered all my questions fully and provided me with the evidence that I require to completely assess your application.

And now the real question: what should I do? I have a step-father tho. We both share the same last name but he's not my biological father. I can't believe that after almost 4 freaking months in IP1 CIC wants to refuse my case.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Nope, I'm right there with you. :confused: I was going too, but then I saw they take 30 days for them to send them so I'm wording if there's much of a point as that'll be around the 5 month mark. Did you order yours?
I suggest you order the GCMS notes right away, its free if you are living in Canada

jade24

Aug 2, 2018
Hi everyone I am new to this forum. I have a question I received an ITA on the 13th June n my agency submitted my application on the 19th July. My question is the agency tells me that the embassy will charge my credit card only after 15-20 days for the visa fees that I have to pay but on the cic website it says we have to pay the fees when we are uploading the documents. And they also tell me that I have also passed my medicals. so can someone please clarify this for me. I am really desperate to know wht is the correct way. Thank You

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi everyone I am new to this forum. I have a question I received an ITA on the 13th June n my agency submitted my application on the 19th July. My question is the agency tells me that the embassy will charge my credit card only after 15-20 days for the visa fees that I have to pay but on the cic website it says we have to pay the fees when we are uploading the documents. And they also tell me that I have also passed my medicals. so can someone please clarify this for me. I am really desperate to know wht is the correct way. Thank You
You can pay fees either upfront that is during your application submission or later when requested. So both are correct ways.

jade24

Aug 2, 2018
You can pay fees either upfront that is during your application submission or later when requested. So both are correct ways.
thank you so much so which means I can wait for them to charge my card then. But will they actually clear medicals without

head_cage

Dec 20, 2017
Hi all,

My AOR is April 11 (FSW-I). I believe I am in IP2 since May 10 ( it says "We are processing your background check"). I am on work permit here in Canada. Recently, my work permit got picked for random audit and my employer just submitted the documents/proofs. I am not sure if this is causing a delay in my PR but just thought of sharing my experience with you all.

Also am I the only one who is having issues logging in-to cic website. It usually redirects me to log-in page even after I enter id and password. It takes 3 tries before I successfully log-in. very annoying.
I also have experienced the same login issue multiple times. I thought it was my internet connection.