harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi ..
don’t take it negativily but wat I interpreted from the notes is that ur eligibility has been failed due to that noc conflict...
n the case analyst has recommended senior officer for refusal of application... but there r chances as other senior members said that they may ask u for explanation... i would ask u to raise a cse as soon as possible explaining all the confusion.. it may help
Sir Where in the notes is mentioned?the case analyst has recommended senior officer for refusal of application

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi ..
don’t take it negativily but wat I interpreted from the notes is that ur eligibility has been failed due to that noc conflict...
n the case analyst has recommended senior officer for refusal of application... but there r chances as other senior members said that they may ask u for explanation... i would ask u to raise a cse as soon as possible explaining all the confusion.. it may help
i didnt see anywhere where the case analyst recommended refusal, in fact he/she says duties match both 2174 and 2175. the Activity for 11.2 EE-MI says review required. i think the application is waiting on Officers review.

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
What you are saying is conflicting, OINP considers NOC as per EE profile, so when you say you changed it, did you change after OINP nomination and ITA?
I got nomination with 2174 and before subsubmission after ITA I changed to 2174

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
I got nomination with 2174 and before subsubmission after ITA I changed to 2174
How is that possible that you got nominated for 2174 whereas your EE had some other NOC till ITA?

Nomination is always as per NOC on EE profile. Anytime you want to change NOC, you need to change in EE profile and inform OINP along with screenshots.
So basically what has happened is OINP nominated you per NOC on your EE profile and you changed it to 2174 post ITA , that is what has been noted by case analyst.

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
L
How is that possible that you got nominated for 2174 whereas your EE had some other NOC till ITA?

Nomination is always as per NOC on EE profile. Anytime you want to change NOC, you need to change in EE profile and inform OINP along with screenshots.
So basically what has happened is OINP nominated you per NOC on your EE profile and you changed it to 2174 post ITA , that is what has been noted by case analyst.
Let me check nomination certificate

bbbb5009

Jun 8, 2018
All,

I have recieved copr...
I'm travelling to canada on Aug for soft landing and apply for pr card, then travel back to US...

So,can i re-enter canada only with copr by rental car?

I'm looking for job offer, if i get a valid offer , i might travel to canada via car, instead of waiting for pr card... can this be done?