+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

NITISH Movva

Apr 18, 2018
Hi,
I got an email asking me to submit my Passport with VFS services but when I checked my CIC account it isn't reflecting. It still shows that i'm in IP1.Is it normal to receive the mail without updating the details in the CIC account??

roversam

Jul 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2018
AOR Received.
18-04-2018
Can anyone suggest where I would be in Queue, Submitted and received acknowledgement on 26th Apr 2018. My status is as below:-

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I am in the exact same bucket, with an AOR of April 18, and based on the East Coast. My friend’s GF works at IRCC and I asked her and she said not to even bother to worry until 6.5 months after your application. The process of selecting profiles for processing may not be logical. So while like everybody else I check the profile every day, I’m only going to start calling etc in November.

johnny1234

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Hi,
I got an email asking me to submit my Passport with VFS services but when I checked my CIC account it isn't reflecting. It still shows that i'm in IP1.Is it normal to receive the mail without updating the details in the CIC account??
Big congrats your PPR is here