+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hey, you mean your BGC is still saying: In progress after you had got the PPR email? And also there was no "updated" on your account the first time you logged in to your CIC account after you got the PPR email?
yup, that's what he means. He'll get all of that after CoPR.

Sam2312

Dec 7, 2017
Got COPR on 17 July... Thanks members for guidance and support....

Now I am again worried about one more thing. My Immigration lawyer had shown job offer (without LMIA)to get bc PNP. I didn't get any points in express entry profile. I was on visitor status till I got PR. Now after PR do I need to work with that employer. If in any case I can't work does it impact the PR card renewal or citizenship process lately.
Please suggest

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Got COPR on 17 July... Thanks members for guidance and support....

Now I am again worried about one more thing. My Immigration lawyer had shown job offer (without LMIA)to get bc PNP. I didn't get any points in express entry profile. I was on visitor status till I got PR. Now after PR do I need to work with that employer. If in any case I can't work does it impact the PR card renewal or citizenship process lately.
Please suggest
Its not mandatory now for you to go for that job .... coz u had an offer but u didn’t committed to do that ... it was only for documentation that u will be able to feed urself after p r ...now u can do any other job as well

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Yes exactly i did...but when i press option 0 to talk with agent call will disconnect automatically..is it normal?
After selecting the option to talk to an agent, there is a message related high calls volume before the call automatically disconnects. My call had disconnected 5-6 times and around the 7th time, I had been placed in a queue waiting for close to 45 minutes before finally speaking to an agent.

Reactions: Deep86