+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hey bud, I just followed up with IRCC phone agent after one month. They told that my file is still in bgc and bgc is done by external agencies like ccis and cbsa and they have no control. It’s mercy of the them to how speedy the bgc is. My bgc has initiated more than 2 months. And apprantly it’s stuck in CBSA or CCIS.

It’s the worst nightmare. Stuck with CBSA or ccis
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Are you planning to order CBSA notes ?

Last edited:

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
Hey bud, I just followed up with IRCC phone agent after one month. They told that my file is still in bgc and bgc is done by external agencies like ccis and cbsa and they have no control. It’s mercy of the them to how speedy the bgc is. My bgc has initiated more than 2 months. And apprantly it’s stuck in CBSA or CCIS.

It’s the worst nightmare. Stuck with CBSA or ccis
Damn! That’s bad

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I received ghost update today. I thought it’ll take 4-5 days before I get a ghost update.
The excitement is overwhelming! o_O
I am so happy for you. Congratulations one more time :)

Reactions: Emmemm07

SHRIK

Jun 11, 2018
I received ghost update today. I thought it’ll take 4-5 days before I get a ghost update.
The excitement is overwhelming! o_O
Hey, was it when you logged in to your account your application status said 'Updated' and went back to see that it was set to 'Submitted' again OR was it an email update?

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
Hey, was it when you logged in to your account your application status said 'Updated' and went back to see that it was set to 'Submitted' again OR was it an email update?
Yes, It showed updated when I logged in but there were no changes in the status. No there’s no email.