strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Haha, yeah right, hope to get positive news soon for all of us!!
NEHa, I called ircc and the agent was helpful and empathetic and said he knows bgc has intitated for more than 2 months and he said it’s CBSA and csis doing the check and they have no control over the speed and it’s up to their “mercy”. Which I knew what he was referring to because bgc is done by CBSA or csis just hope my security check finish soon since I have no special background and hopefully ppr soon. Also best wish to all of you guys.

Reactions: Neha255

Neha255

May 22, 2018
NEHa, I called ircc and the agent was helpful and empathetic and said he knows bgc has intitated for more than 2 months and he said it’s CBSA and csis doing the check and they have no control over the speed and it’s up to their “mercy”. Which I knew what he was referring to because bgc is done by CBSA or csis just hope my security check finish soon since I have no special background and hopefully ppr soon. Also best wish to all of you guys.
Yes Harsh, wish you goodluck too, it will over soon n you will be laughing at the entire process n situation you are gone through n all of us,like there was a time when we were thinking about it everyday blah blah ,everytime n now you got that mail,i guess calling them doesnt help much to us,

Sorry, i m author lol jitna likhu utna kam hi hain haha, i will stop here otherwise others might consider off topic than April AOR posts, lol overall Patience takes it all.

Reactions: strikeharsh

GCMSBuddy

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Canada
Ip2 stage for 12 days, i thought ip2 to ppr would be not too long(within a week), but it seems that it will take longer than i thought. I hope everyone gets ppr soon.(fsw outland applicant)
The duration between IP2 and PPR varies a lot. For some it is a couple of days and for some it takes months.

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
Ip2 stage for 12 days, i thought ip2 to ppr would be not too long(within a week), but it seems that it will take longer than i thought. I hope everyone gets ppr soon.(fsw outland applicant)
I am in Ip2 since 18 may and there was a ghost update too on 4 June got nothing till now,My Aor is 4 April too.

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
It isn’t always the case I have seen some Indian applicants living in India the visa office assigned to them was Singapore... number if applciant from Middle East at times there visa office is Abu Dhabi at time it is London... it all depends on work load factors
May b it is possible but very rare ...
in general its ur home county

boldmove2018

Star Member
May 20, 2018
I am in Ip2 since 18 may and there was a ghost update too on 4 June got nothing till now,My Aor is 4 April too.
What does your ghost update look like?

I didn't receive any email but the "current status" changed from "submitted" to "Application/profile updated".

boldmove2018

Star Member
May 20, 2018
What does your ghost update look like?

I didn't receive any email but the "current status" changed from "submitted" to "Application/profile updated".
So once I logged out and logged back in, I saw the status changed back to "submitted"....I surely didn't update my application or profile at this point...but who, I mean, WHO moved my cheese?

ozlack

Apr 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Guys I’m thrilled to tell you’ll that my application has finally moved to IP2 today. It could’ve happened yesterday because I didn’t check it.
I logged in as usual not expecting anything but to my surprise it showed an IP2 update!!
Phew!
For all of you’ll waiting, just hang in there! :)
You’ll get an update soon !
Congratulations batchmate!

Reactions: Emmemm07