+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Did anyone get PPR from April Aor? Mine is 1st april Aor, still stucked in background check
Ralax ... lots of people r stuck here.. actually the most of the files being processed r from feb. n march ... April files have been started but not that frequent..
lots of us from april r still waiting
Good luck

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Everyone's getting their PPR and here I am stuck in IP1. No updates since April 13th when I've got AOR and my MED passed. Plz tell me if I'm not the only one here who has no updates in the last 2 months.
Only 10% of people from April have got ppr ... rest all standing in que

Paul_Nguyen

Jun 4, 2018
Ralax ... lots of people r stuck here.. actually the most of the files being processed r from feb. n march ... April files have been started but not that frequent..
lots of us from april r still waiting
Good luck
So we could think that april files which have received PPR would have been handled from a lawyer??? Right or wrong

Frankie Chan

Star Member
Oct 8, 2016
Hi guys,

if anyone knows what number they use to call employers or applicants for verification ? I am CEC inland residing in Scarborough Ontario.

my company is tiny accounting firm with only 5 people. we have two business phone number, but they are all directed to my boss's cellphone. and I found that he keeps hanging up the calls that he doesnt know. I am so worried that he hangs up cic's call. so does anyone know what number they normally use to call ? or if they will leave a voice message if my boss hanged up the call?

thanks

naveenCEC

May 14, 2018
So we could think that april files which have received PPR would have been handled from a lawyer??? Right or wrong
Absolutely wrong. Most people do themselves.
In my case, I did everything by myself. Got PPR in 32 days, and now waiting for pr card from last 20 days. And, I'm an April 12 AOR by the way.
Along with perfect documentation, you need to be little more lucky than others. I feel myself very lucky that whoever officer worked on my file, processed very fast.

Paul_Nguyen

Jun 4, 2018
Absolutely wrong. Most people do themselves.
In my case, I did everything by myself. Got PPR in 32 days, and now waiting for pr card from last 20 days. And, I'm an April 12 AOR by the way.
Along with perfect documentation, you need to be little more lucky than others. I feel myself very lucky that whoever officer worked on my file, processed very fast.
Your profile is of FSW, right???

sazsaz

Jun 12, 2018
AOR April 14, no update after that . I have a query , I came to India for a work ,is it possible to submit passport from india after I receive passport request ?

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR April 14, no update after that . I have a query , I came to India for a work ,is it possible to submit passport from india after I receive passport request ?
Yes someone did that just ask VFS to send to nearest embassy and same time send web form to let IRCC know.

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
no better or worse really. I have applied for GCMS notes through gcmsbuddy, haven't received it (today's the 29th day). He (dude running the show) applied for it on the same day after I provided consent, responds to emails within 1-3 hours.

GCMS is totally dependent on when IRCC decides to pick up your request and process it - it takes about 30-35 days generally. The entire immigration process can be summed up in three stages:

1. Arrange for documents with patience
2. Submit application and remain patient
3. File for GCMS notes (optional step of course) and then breathe in-breathe out!
Thank you for the reply.
From what I understand reading your third line is that there is an agent who has been authorized to communicate with IRCC on your behalf, is this right?
Are you FSW Outland applicant?
I am April 14th AOR - FSW O applicant.
I will wait till this month end for any update, will order GCMS through https://www.getgcms.com/order-now
after that.
Please update me when you get your GCMS notes.
Wishing you all the best for your PR application!