+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thank you for the reply.
From what I understand reading your third line is that there is an agent who has been authorized to communicate with IRCC on your behalf, is this right?
Are you FSW Outland applicant?
I am April 14th AOR - FSW O applicant.
I will wait till this month end for any update, will order GCMS through https://www.getgcms.com/order-now
after that.
Please update me when you get your GCMS notes.
Wishing you all the best for your PR application!
thanks, my AoR is 13th April. Yeah, I'll post my GCMS update once I get it.

Not an agent, but a local authorised to handle GCMS; am handling the application bit meself.

StevieRayVaughan

Jun 12, 2018
thanks, my AoR is 13th April. Yeah, I'll post my GCMS update once I get it.

Not an agent, but a local authorised to handle GCMS; am handling the application bit meself.
My AOR is also 13th April and stuck in IP2 now. This morning I called CIC, the agent said my processing speed is pretty fast, elilgbility passed and now is in background check stage. Normal speed is 4-6 months.

bbbb5009

Jun 8, 2018
HI All,

I'm currently in IP1 stage (April 13th -AOR). I have filed from US with wife as my dependent. My wife is planning to travel to India for 6-9 months due to personal reasons. Will this impact my PR processing?. Do I need to notify CIC on this?.Any input would be of great help

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
HI All,

I'm currently in IP1 stage (April 13th -AOR). I have filed from US with wife as my dependent. My wife is planning to travel to India for 6-9 months due to personal reasons. Will this impact my PR processing?. Do I need to notify CIC on this?.Any input would be of great help
U will have to inform ircc and provide them pcc from India as well again for the new dates once it turns more than 6 months in india

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018

bbbb5009

Jun 8, 2018
I already got Indian PCC for my wife, while submitting the AOR..Do I need to notify CIC on this travel ?.. if I get my PPR while she is in india, can I submit my passport at canada embassy at US and my wife can submit hers in Canada embassy from India?..sorry if I'm so dumb...I'm very new to this PR processing

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I already got Indian PCC for my wife, while submitting the AOR..Do I need to notify CIC on this travel ?.. if I get my PPR while she is in india, can I submit my passport at canada embassy at US and my wife can submit hers in Canada embassy from India?..sorry if I'm so dumb...I'm very new to this PR processing
Imho you dont need to inform IRCC about her travel, but your query about passport submission at 2 different places is an interesting one, which only IRCC can provide a feedback on... Raise a CSE to check with them

mb1750

Mar 6, 2018
Hi everyone - New to the thread:
Here's my timeline
AOR: April 27th
MED: Don't remember the exact date, but sometime in the first week of May
IP1: Since first week of May. No movement since
My husband and I applied from the United States.

Good luck to all of us

Reactions: Hsingh13