+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Neha255

May 22, 2018
I dont think it makes
Got my CoPR last night! Actually got delivered on June 8th but I was travelling. I mailed my envelopes on Monday night and they sent them back on the Thursday! Soooo fast. I'm an Aussie living in Toronto.

Here is my full timeline:

AOR: 4/18/18
IP1: 4/26/18
PPR: 5/30/18
Passport mailed out: 6/3/18
Profile Updated: 6/7/18
CoPR: 6/8/18

Congratulations!!

Reactions: write2rtd

Neha255

May 22, 2018
Got my CoPR last night! Actually got delivered on June 8th but I was travelling. I mailed my envelopes on Monday night and they sent them back on the Thursday! Soooo fast. I'm an Aussie living in Toronto.

What was your stream btw?

Reactions: Didier85

pavelksg

Jun 13, 2018
Hi, everyone, just found this thread. Can't add myself to WhatsApp group – it says it's packed.

AOR: April 23 (FSW from abroad)
IP2: April 29 (I don't know when exactly, the only email that says "application updated" was on 4/29/2018) How do I know the exact date?
RPRF paid on May 17
May 18: request for the details of Military service. I did not serve, however, I have a military records book that says that I'm a common soldier and did not serve.
June 4: request for SCHEDULE A BACKGROUND / DECLARATION. Sent on the same day
June 5: request for DETAILS OF MILITARY SERVICE form. Sent on the same day.

No response since then.
I'm a bit worried about my military thing. I'm on "inactive service" in Russia, and this is exactly how I declared it. I have not found anything about it on the web.

bvnot2b

Mar 29, 2018
Hi all,

CEC- Inland
AOR - Apr 23
MEP - May 11
No update since.

I havent paid the RPRF upfront, but notice that some of the folks got requests and subsequently paid. I havent received any request for RPRF payment (Check my spam daily as well, thanks to this forum!). Does the RPRF request show up as a communication on the CIC website as well for you'll?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thank you for the reply.
From what I understand reading your third line is that there is an agent who has been authorized to communicate with IRCC on your behalf, is this right?
Are you FSW Outland applicant?
I am April 14th AOR - FSW O applicant.
I will wait till this month end for any update, will order GCMS through https://www.getgcms.com/order-now
after that.
Please update me when you get your GCMS notes.
Wishing you all the best for your PR application!
Recvd my GCMS notes:

Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Detailed notes do mention R10 OK, Recommendation: Pass Criminality

In short, there's been no activity on my file since they requested RPRF about a month ago.

P.S.: No adverse comments anywhere, except for some concern with quality of document, hence the genuineness (WES logo pixelates on zooming in is noted in GCMS notes) :confused:

Last edited:

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Recvd my GCMS notes:

In short, there's been no activity on my file since they requested RPRF about a month ago.

P.S.: No adverse comments anywhere, except for some concern with quality of document, hence the genuineness (WES logo pixelates on zooming in is noted in GCMS notes) :confused:
Thanks a lot for sharing this, zagcollins :) Wishing you a speedy PPR!!

Does anyone know what is security check

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018

Congratulations :)

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thanks a lot for sharing this, zagcollins :) Wishing you a speedy PPR!!

Does anyone know what is security check
security check am guessing is like walking through the metal detector and those they suspect are taken aside for further checks. For most, a formality either way, but processing time increases for those asked to step aside.

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
Recvd my GCMS notes:

Yay for ‘eligibility passed’
It’s important to celebrate small victories.
I hope you get the ppr soon. :)