FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
@trungnh91 Thanks bud!! I kind of realised that... Also looking at the past posts of people getting PPR directly after IP1 kind of makes me more positive!! Will see you all in Canada :)
We all are travelling on the same boat
IP1 and 42 days passed
No change since medicals passed

Ashray007

Nov 2, 2017
Hey guys, couple Of days ago i deleted all my spam mails, i am certain that there weren't any ircc emails But just to quench my curiosity, What happens if i were to accidently delete ppr Email?

Reactions: AA87

charanbir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
pre medicals
Med's Done....
17-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Hey guys, couple Of days ago i deleted all my spam mails, i am certain that there weren't any ircc emails But just to quench my curiosity, What happens if i were to accidently delete ppr Email?
I believe you can call them and ask if PPR email was sent or not, if yes you can request them to sent it again.

Reactions: Ashray007

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Reactions: bimale4bipeople

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Just received an update from my lawyer...

- Yesterday evening(by email) they asked me to submit the RCMP letter for my spouse...

"Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

UCI ......... - 0X0X0X0X:

> RCMP Criminal Record Check: If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check. This must be received at this office by: 2018/07/xx

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account. If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on
the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete. Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied"

- Today morning the sent out this email....

"xxxxx xxxxx

Application: xxxxxxxxx

xxxxx xxxxx,
Recently, you received a notice to have your spouse do RCMP fingerprints. Please ignore that request as our system has already passed her for her RCMP clearance. At this time, there is no outstanding items needed. Your file should be completed soon.
Thank you.

Case Processing Agent
Calgary CIC"

Wondering why my applicant landed @calgary as I am based in Ontario?
Is that a good sign that my eligibility and BGC is soon going to be passed ?

Last edited:
Reactions: write2rtd