+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks , I’ll try calling this number. Btw which option do you select when you’ve called them ? I’m waiting for status change from Ip1 to ip2.
The options are clear and straight forward. I think it goes like 1-1-1-1-2-2-

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Both talked to an IRCC agent and received an email from CPC-OTTAWA Officer today. Hope good news will come
Did you mean you spoke with 2 CIC agents and received email from CPC-OTTAWA? If yes, can you share what the email said?

Last edited:

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Do you mean you spoke with 2 CIC agents and received email from CPC-OTTAWA? If yes, can you share what the email said?
I only spoke with a phone channel IRCC agent about status of my bgc assessment. Because I knew my eligibility was recommended pass but two weeks ago they started my bgc. Phone agent told me the status of my bgc assessment when he put me on hold for a few mins and came back said my criminality is in progress and security check not started. So they have been doing my criminality for more than 2 weeks and yet not finished.

I also received an email from CPC Ottawa. Not from an agent but from an officer in this Cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca. Email.

I asked this email last Saturday and said please let me know which email I will receive ppr or updates. And I said I was informed by phone channel IRCC agent that my file is in CPC Ottawa. And today beofore 4pm their office closed, someone replied me and said she confirmed XXX email is the email i will receive clear instructions about next steps. Which is the email I registered for. And the reason I asked is because I applied from IRCC for my work visa and study visa and permits and was told many old email addresses existed and someone in forum said IRCC sometimes will send ppr email to old emails on the profile.

Hope I will receive updates soon for criminality finished