App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Passport Req..
04-07-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
It is a good thing that you added in all the rejection letters. However, I am not able to understand your question relating to the work experience. Do you mean that the NOC codes for the job experience that your husband has does not match with the job description? If yes, then I believe that you have to determine the NOC code which fits the most right description of your job. If the NOC does not exactly match these then you still use the most fit NOC code and explain your concern through the Letter of Explanation.

I believe they check these documents during IP1 or IP2
Thank you so much for the reply. My husband is a doctor. However he has also worked in administrative capacity and his work periods overlapped. He did 2 full time jobs. However we mentioned only the doctor jobs. But record of the admin jobs are present in the previous applications. Would this be a problem? We also don't have most of the documents of the admin jobs.

musicholic

Apr 19, 2018
Thank you so much for the reply. My husband is a doctor. However he has also worked in administrative capacity and his work periods overlapped. He did 2 full time jobs. However we mentioned only the doctor jobs. But record of the admin jobs are present in the previous applications. Would this be a problem? We also don't have most of the documents of the admin jobs.
No problem ! And I think the prior application details wouldnt matter. The only thing they would be concerned about is the reason for the rejection of the prior application. I believe its ok if you furnish only your main doctor related job profile letters as they are the most apt. However I think it would be better if you do attach a letter of explanation stating the same.
From what I understand, it is of utmost importance as a candidate that you furnish the most amount of proof you have. Atleast in that situation they would feel comfortable that you are willing to provide the most proofs that you can give and would give benefit for that.

Reactions: Moana1128

idave

May 1, 2018
Sadly the answer to this question as to when you will get your PPR is unknown. Since there are so many applications stuck at various levels. The only thing we know is that if your application was at IP1 for considerable amount of time then it wouldnt take much time to move from IP2 to PPR. This can be weeks/month.

My AOR is 18th april and Im stuck at IP1 still.

Lets hope that it goes through quickly for all of us

Yeah..let's just hope for the best..but still..if we consider the recent trend, many have got ppr in less than a month after aor...luck can be a crucial factor but i think increasing workload is motivating the immigration officers to clear backlog as soon as possible....

musicholic

Apr 19, 2018
Yeah..let's just hope for the best..but still..if we consider the recent trend, many have got ppr in less than a month after aor...luck can be a crucial factor but i think increasing workload is motivating the immigration officers to clear backlog as soon as possible....
Lets hope that is the case.

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
Sadly the answer to this question as to when you will get your PPR is unknown. Since there are so many applications stuck at various levels. The only thing we know is that if your application was at IP1 for considerable amount of time then it wouldnt take much time to move from IP2 to PPR. This can be weeks/month.

My AOR is 18th april and Im stuck at IP1 still.

Lets hope that it goes through quickly for all of us
I would hardly call that "being stuck" since your aor was received on 18th April.(fairly recent)
I'm certain that mid April aor's can expect an update in the next week. (as per trends seen here and immitracker)