+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
That’s our first ppr in April AOR thread. My timeline looks like his. I hope I get a call tomorrow from my agent and said congrats we received your ppr email last night
Was just checking MyImmiTracker, and he looks like the first PPR for April there, too. I hope he opens the floodgates to many more fast April PPRs :) Best of luck to you!

Reactions: rakeshmohan07

rithesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to update you guys with my timeline. This rather came as surprising to me. I received an email from CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> requesting my passport for PR Visa.

AOR: April 04th
MEP: April 11th
IP1/IP2 : Not too sure about these statuses but I received an update in my CIC account yesterday that my status has changed. When I logged in all I saw was "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
PPR: April 25th (Today).

I logged on to my CIC account just now but there is no change in status. I guess this is normal?! To receive a PPR email but no change in status on CIC account??
Congrats!!! hope many will follow you in upcoming days :)

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to update you guys with my timeline. This rather came as surprising to me. I received an email from CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> requesting my passport for PR Visa.

AOR: April 04th
MEP: April 11th
IP1/IP2 : Not too sure about these statuses but I received an update in my CIC account yesterday that my status has changed. When I logged in all I saw was "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
PPR: April 25th (Today).

I logged on to my CIC account just now but there is no change in status. I guess this is normal?! To receive a PPR email but no change in status on CIC account??
Many Congrats...! It's so quick buddy...! Good Luck!

reddyr101

Apr 25, 2018
Hey congratulations..that's quite fast...
Best of luck...
Just wanted to ask you did you show a gift deed for POF? Or you showed account blns? Nd 1 more question how much time cic took for your baground check?
POF is account balance which includes accompanying spouse's acct balance. I am not exactly sure how much time they took. But from AOR to PPR is 21 days!

Another thing i must note is I pre-paid everything including RPRF fee. I don't know if that has anything to do with the expediting of my application. Application is for me, spouse and one child. Total 3.