18-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2019
LANDED..........
30-05-2019
Hi,
AOR: April 14, 2018
Meds passed: April 14, 2018
BGC: It shows application is in progress. We will message when we start BGC.

Thanks!

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Harsh, if one has to call the number what you wrote above, what do they need from the caller's end to review their file? Do they need UCI or Application# or something else?
In additon if one is applying via there consultant, does the CIC agent entertain the applicant's call?
They don’t care about representative. Just need the application number and full name, birth date and etc. you all have it.confirm a few details and will tell you status of the application

musicholic

Apr 19, 2018
AoR (18th april) - NA1 (April 18th) - MEP (April 24th)
BGC: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

How much time does it take to move from IP1 to NA2 to IP2?

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
AoR (18th april) - NA1 (April 18th) - MEP (April 24th)
BGC: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

How much time does it take to move from IP1 to NA2 to IP2?
Not the answer you're looking for, but it takes as long as it takes.
The timeline is completely different for every single person and depends on a huge variety of factors. The only real thing to be sure of is that 80% of applications are processed within 6 months.

Reactions: riadh87 and rithesh

reddyr101

Apr 25, 2018
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to update you guys with my timeline. This rather came as surprising to me. I received an email from CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> requesting my passport for PR Visa.

AOR: April 04th
MEP: April 11th
IP1/IP2 : Not too sure about these statuses but I received an update in my CIC account yesterday that my status has changed. When I logged in all I saw was "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
PPR: April 25th (Today).

I logged on to my CIC account just now but there is no change in status. I guess this is normal?! To receive a PPR email but no change in status on CIC account??

Kwamena

Feb 23, 2018
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to update you guys with my timeline. This rather came as surprising to me. I received an email from CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> requesting my passport for PR Visa.

IP1/IP2 : Not too sure about these statuses but I received an update in my CIC account yesterday that my status has changed. When I logged in all I saw was "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

I logged on to my CIC account just now but there is no change in status. I guess this is normal?! To receive a PPR email but no change in status on CIC account??
Wow. That is fast. I don’t know if the PPR message shows in your CIC account but if this is legit, you may have received PPR in 3 weeks. Damn

Reactions: sbdiuo

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi Guys,

Hey Reddy, congrats, ru an inland or outland applicant? CEC or OINP or others?

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

We are about the same timeline buddie. I asked IRCC Tuesday they said I’m recommended pass eligibility and they are doing bgc. I thought my case wasn’t gonna be reviewed soon because loads of applications. But your case proves that VO is actually doing a good job approving in a good efficiency. I can see my ppr around the corner. Congratz man

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

So you received Ip2 change one day before ppr but no update on receiving ppr?

reddyr101

Apr 25, 2018
So you received Ip2 change one day before ppr but no update on receiving ppr?
IP2 is inferred status in my opinion. The only status change message I ever got after MEP was yesterday in my CIC account (also a notification email). And I just received an email from CPCO - Final Request an hour ago but no status updates on CIC account yet. After reading through some threads I learned that it is normal to not see an update in CIC account.

Luckyj

May 16, 2017
Hey guys.I just got a request for rprf fees. I am
Aor 13th april
Mep 19th April
Rprf request 25th April.

Just curious what's the process after this.