Shasak16

Nov 30, 2017
Hello there ,
E-apr April 18 2018
AOR : April 18 2018
whats app # +31647795454 Please add me to the group . Thanks and regards

Nikki2628

Apr 24, 2018
Hi Aor 7 April Meds passed and IP1 in progress from 14 April? Any idea when IP2 would begin and is the process like the file gets transferred to the LVO after IP1? I've applied from Delhi

Ziakhan

Apr 21, 2018
Take all the transcript envolpes from different institutions and purchase a new bigger envolpe , put all in it then write to and from address do register post
thank u got it....
one last thing please.......
WES stated that do not sent your original docs as on receiving it will be a property of WES and will not be returned,then what should exactly be sent to WES. Simple or color photocopy of docs and make them attested from the relevant institutes OR need to asked the institute for new docs? obviously asking a new docs process from Institutes are more time consuming too.
In short what had u done in ur case ?
Regards

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR 04.03.2018
IP2 04.11.2018
MEP 04.17.2018
Class CEC inland

I called IRCC agent on 04.17 last Tuesday and they said my Eligibility is still not completed yet and background check not started. And wordings of IP2 are not always correct because agents could mistakenly put the wrong status forward or not yet updated the status.

So I followed up today and asked IRCC agent for clarification of my file and she said my eligibility is recommended pass lol which is a pass to me. And there are two parts of background check. No.1 is in progress and No.2 hasn’t started. I would conceive No.1 as normal background check including like criminal check and No.2 as security screening. I feel so close to ppr guys. I’m so happy. I will keep you guys updated when I receive ppr

Note, although I received recommended pass for eligibility on my file between last call and today’s call. There is no update on the system. No updates do not mean that your file is stuck. IRCC is still doing the work.

Rest assured. Agent said final bgc is usually days. But could be 2 weeks. Worst case months. But my case is easy. I came to canada 18 for university. Graduated and went to work for a year. Only traveling between home country and canada. I should get bgc cleared soon. So happy

Last edited:
Reactions: canadalife1234

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
AOR 04.03.2018
IP2 04.11.2018
MEP 04.17.2018
Class CEC inland

I called IRCC agent on 04.17 last Tuesday and they said my Eligibility is still not completed yet and background check not started. And wordings of IP2 are not always correct because agents could mistakenly put the wrong status forward or not yet updated the status.

So I followed up today and asked IRCC agent for clarification of my file and she said my eligibility is recommended pass lol which is a pass to me. And there are two parts of background check. No.1 is in progress and No.2 hasn’t started. I would conceive No.1 as normal background check including like criminal check and No.2 as security screening. I feel so close to ppr guys. I’m so happy. I will keep you guys updated when I receive ppr

Note, although I received recommended pass for eligibility on my file between last call and today’s call. There is no update on the system. No updates do not mean that your file is stuck. IRCC is still doing the work.

Rest assured. Agent said final bgc is usually days. But could be 2 weeks. Worst case months. But my case is easy. I came to canada 18 for university. Graduated and went to work for year. Only traveling between home country and canada. I should get bgc cleared soon. So happy
Thank you so much for sharing! I'm sure a lot of us will find this useful.

I wish you all the very best and hope you get that golden email soon :D

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Thank you so much for sharing! I'm sure a lot of us will find this useful.

I wish you all the very best and hope you get that golden email soon :D
Thanks man. Hope this helps everyone. I have been closely contacting IRCC to get a hold of my status and it works. They do know what’s going on.

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Hi guys my status changed today as this:
INLAND CEC
AOR: 04/04/2018
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT (COLLEGE TRANSCRIPT) : 04/23/2018 and Today it says Not applicable
MEDICAL PASSED TODAY (04/24/2018)
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ANY FEEDBACKS??

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi guys my status changed today as this:
INLAND CEC
AOR: 04/04/2018
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT (COLLEGE TRANSCRIPT) : 04/23/2018 and Today it says Not applicable
MEDICAL PASSED TODAY (04/24/2018)
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ANY FEEDBACKS??
Call ‭1 (888) 242-2100‬ find your category and call them around or before 10am. I’m at Toronto time. And agents on the phone know exactly what stage you on for CEC inland application. See my earlier post in this thread. And I think you are still waiting for eligibility pass because you just uploaded the document. It would take a few more days or one or two weeks for eligibility to pass and then is the bgc chrck would take another one week or two. Good luck

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Call ‭1 (888) 242-2100‬ find your category and call them around or before 10am. I’m at Toronto time. And agents on the phone know exactly what stage you on for CEC inland application. See my earlier post in this thread. And I think you are still waiting for eligibility pass because you just uploaded the document. It would take a few more days or one or two weeks for eligibility to pass and then is the bgc chrck would take another one week or two. Good luck
i think my BGC started righ away because i pay the fees in full.

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
i think my BGC started righ away because i pay the fees in full.
Nope I paid in full. They didn’t start until my eligibility passed lol. You should definitely call if u are not sure about your status. My wording turned IP2 when I contacted eligibility wasn’t completed and BGC didn’t start

RAJ009F

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
thank u got it....
one last thing please.......
WES stated that do not sent your original docs as on receiving it will be a property of WES and will not be returned,then what should exactly be sent to WES. Simple or color photocopy of docs and make them attested from the relevant institutes OR need to asked the institute for new docs? obviously asking a new docs process from Institutes are more time consuming too.
In short what had u done in ur case ?
Regards
Originals means the Degree Certs nit the transcripts. Sent what ever the transcripts envelop that given by the institute.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Harsh, if one has to call the number what you wrote above, what do they need from the caller's end to review their file? Do they need UCI or Application# or something else?
In additon if one is applying via there consultant, does the CIC agent entertain the applicant's call?