FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
I don't necessarily mean couples would get late. But, the priority is definitely families first. Also, I was just analyzing the tracker as well and filtered all those people with dependents as 1 (single applicant), no one with Indian FSW application has moved to IP2 (unless they haven't updated). Only few Indian applicants who have applied through PNP have moved to IP2 (the exact number being 3).

So I believe the priority order is like:

1. US Applicant (current residence as US) with Family
2. US Applicant (current residence as US) under FSW/PNP (Irrespective of nationality)
3. Indian Applicant with Family
4. Indian Applicant (Single) applied as PNP
5. Indian Applicant under FSW.

You can do a similar analysis for your own country and compare. I am not sure about this 100% but yes there does seem to be a trend.

*Comparison done only with India as I am an Indian applicant.
I would like to agree with you but it is not necessary. But some portion of your analysis is definitely correct. Maybe the VO is also a factor.

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Hey....
My timeline is as follows
ITA - Jan 25 2018
AOR - April 6
MEP - April 13
IP1 - April 13
ADR - May 9
ADR Submitted - May 11
RPRF - not paid upfront

My question is that does getting an ADR delays the processing.... I am waiting for my... RPRF request....and how long will it take after RPRF.....

Hey, do you mind sharing what your ADR was for? Thanks

ajeet.ims

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Canada
They are different stages your application goes through in background check. Following are the wordings used in your application status with respect to each stage:

IP1- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
IP2-We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.

tks,
tbn2k18
Are these definitions still valid?
I read in many other threads that IP1 and IP2 wordings are same these days.

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Are these definitions still valid?
I read in many other threads that IP1 and IP2 wordings are same these days.
Yes that's right. Both these do not have any meaning nowadays.

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Applications across March have been processed these two weeks.

Next week is April AORs:):cool:

Reactions: write2rtd

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
I don't necessarily mean couples would get late. But, the priority is definitely families first. Also, I was just analyzing the tracker as well and filtered all those people with dependents as 1 (single applicant), no one with Indian FSW application has moved to IP2 (unless they haven't updated). Only few Indian applicants who have applied through PNP have moved to IP2 (the exact number being 3).

So I believe the priority order is like:

1. US Applicant (current residence as US) with Family
2. US Applicant (current residence as US) under FSW/PNP (Irrespective of nationality)
3. Indian Applicant with Family
4. Indian Applicant (Single) applied as PNP
5. Indian Applicant under FSW.

You can do a similar analysis for your own country and compare. I am not sure about this 100% but yes there does seem to be a trend.

*Comparison done only with India as I am an Indian applicant.

This is not entirely true! there are folks who are in USA who have days hitting more than 100 including me while other people get through in the first month etc.NO ADr etc all given upfront.its how the VO designates and takes up work .recently the NDVO issued multiple pprs in one day on Feb aors(example.).so in reality there is no patterns

Reactions: lonewolf9891

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
This is not entirely true! there are folks who are in USA who have days hitting more than 100 including me while other people get through in the first month etc.NO ADr etc all given upfront.its how the VO designates and takes up work .recently the NDVO issued multiple pprs in one day on Feb aors(example.).so in reality there is no patterns
Couldn't agree more.