+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

padhu.krish

Jul 31, 2018
Hi Krish,
We both are in same page except ghost update.Apr on May 05
Got married in July and submitted docs in September. No update since then. Is it your profile still showing background check?
Hi,

I got the PPR request on 7th December for both myself and my spouse. Submitted the passport on 10th Dec and awaiting for the passport return. Have you got your PPR yet ? All the very best for your future.

saharali2909

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Me too.

We recently receitour gcms notes and i wanted to ask a question- our eligibility is passed criminality is passed medicals is passed and security is blank.

On the security pages its has our name and details so from the discussion on this thread i believer we are not in SS as the security pages are not blank.

Can someone tell me what is my security status as it does not say started or in progress or anything. What does it mean??

Also we have certain pages with S19(1) that says personal information witheld. Is it because my spouse did not sign a consent form and it is his information that is witheld because we cannot see anything about his info in the entire notes.

Reactions: annevn8

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Me too.

We recently receitour gcms notes and i wanted to ask a question- our eligibility is passed criminality is passed medicals is passed and security is blank.

On the security pages its has our name and details so from the discussion on this thread i believer we are not in SS as the security pages are not blank.

Can someone tell me what is my security status as it does not say started or in progress or anything. What does it mean??

Also we have certain pages with S19(1) that says personal information withheld. Is it because my spouse did not sign a consent form and it is his information that is withheld because we cannot see anything about his info in the entire notes.
Check what is mentioned in ACTIVITY 1-5
If it is blank followed by security then it is likely SS. In GCMS notes they do not mention SS explicitly anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: annevn8

saharali2909

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
No t
Check what is mentioned in ACTIVITY 1-5
If it is blank followed by security then it is likely SS. In GCMS notes they do not mention SS explicitly anymore
there is nothing blank in the gcma notes
Even under admissibility there is security that has basic name and uci mentioned.

That is why we are wondering if it is still in SS or not and our file is not touched since june 26th so we dont know whats going on

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
No t

there is nothing blank in the gcma notes
Even under admissibility there is security that has basic name and uci mentioned.

That is why we are wondering if it is still in SS or not and our file is not touched since june 26th so we dont know whats going on
Yes, ADMISSIBILITY section in GCMS notes will provide that details, the rest of details are removed... One can clearly see the details (which are removed in GCMS notes), in the CBSA notes.
I was suggesting you to check the ACTIVITY 1-5, which is a different section in the GCMS notes. See whats mentioned over there...

wonderingnomad

Nov 13, 2018
I have contacted cic and they replied this
BTW my AOR is April 22nd 2018

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

I want to understand this statement as I was in BG check since May, is that mean information is the background as well

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Thanks an advance
Hey that's exactly same reply I got from cic just a few days before I received PPR. I suppose you don't need to worry. :)

sazsaz

Jun 12, 2018
I have contacted cic and they replied this
BTW my AOR is April 22nd 2018

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

I want to understand this statement as I was in BG check since May, is that mean information is the background as well

Thanks an advance
Hi please let me know how did you contact them

saharali2909

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Hi
Has anyone received ppr from april in this past week.
I was looking at other threads and 2-5 have reported to receive ppr yesterday from June thread.

I am wondering why is april aors not getting any pprs recently?